7th June, 2013, 03:46 PM
Hello.
Any one have tunefile :
golf 4 1.9 130cv
Thanx

ecutuner
8th June, 2013, 08:22 PM
Here you go... tuned 130PS-PD-TDI-File.

100% working because tested on engine-dyno!

Please don't forget to press THANX!

ominimicu
8th June, 2013, 09:01 PM
2,6 Mbar turbo pressure?? you call that good tune? incomplete and poorly done remap. and just so that the inocent man know...the EGR is closed 100% at all time

xtreem
8th June, 2013, 10:22 PM
Bad tune !

ecutuner
9th June, 2013, 12:07 PM
@ominimicu: You must know... :-) Do you have datasheet from turbo? I have... Do you have ever tuned a tdi on engine dyno? I have one in house!
I am in motorsport-business doing diesel-race-cars since more than 12 years. i build the engines and i make the software - not only stock-ECUs
but free programmable ecus which came without any data on it.
So - make it better if you think you could... i dont believe so!
BTW: The Pressure is not 2.6bar absolute, its 2.55bar absolute (stock is 2.35 so whats the problem?). if you are a professional than you would have
seen the other maps reducing the pressure by charting-air-temperature!
And what should be incomplete? Because i did not change the injector-maps? For the expected power this is not necessary in this case!
And yes, the EGR is fully closed - because its the best you can do! EGR is only there for reducing NOx and if it is open the burning of fuel is
incomplete and the Exhaust-Temperatures rises, so with closed EGR the temperatures fall...
Do you really think you know what all changes in the file are doing?
Now its your turn - if you are really a pro you an write a me a message and we can discuss everything if you want. i will see... :-)

@xtreem: just laughing bout you! Tell me whats bad in your opinion... just writing "bad tune" shows only that you dont know anything about it and just need a big "Posts-Counter"

ecutuner
9th June, 2013, 12:11 PM
@zagyassin: i hope you downloaded the file because i removed it from here (because of "too much professionals" here...) if you want it please write me a message!

ominimicu
9th June, 2013, 01:00 PM
I thought the guy had the right to know what s inside the file. too much turbo pressure, he better have a good oil, most of taht power was achieved by more turbo pressure and closing EGR.
NOx forms primarily when a mixture of nitrogen and oxygen is subjected to high temperature, the lower combustion chamber temperatures caused by EGR reduces the amount of NOx the combustion generates.
OPEN EGR Reduce Chamber temp....DOH!!!

i ve got nothing to prove to you mate, and you have already prooven me much. This is not a competition here, keep the competition for your motorsport-business!

I must admit..i m impressed. Actually i m so glad this comunity has such a free tuning pro member.

ecutuner
9th June, 2013, 07:37 PM
Why do you think 0,2bar more than stock is too much for a diesel engine?
The 150hp-TDIs have this turbo-pressure in stock...
your right... as more exhaust gase are recirculate to the cylinder as lower is the peak-temperature inside... but the average-temperature and the exhaust-gas-temperature (before turbo) will raise because of slower burning of fuel (this is the same like inject a longer time).

rest with personal message :-)

xtreem
9th June, 2013, 11:48 PM
@ominimicu: You must know... :-) Do you have datasheet from turbo? I have... Do you have ever tuned a tdi on engine dyno? I have one in house!
I am in motorsport-business doing diesel-race-cars since more than 12 years. i build the engines and i make the software - not only stock-ECUs
but free programmable ecus which came without any data on it.
So - make it better if you think you could... i dont believe so!
BTW: The Pressure is not 2.6bar absolute, its 2.55bar absolute (stock is 2.35 so whats the problem?). if you are a professional than you would have
seen the other maps reducing the pressure by charting-air-temperature!
And what should be incomplete? Because i did not change the injector-maps? For the expected power this is not necessary in this case!
And yes, the EGR is fully closed - because its the best you can do! EGR is only there for reducing NOx and if it is open the burning of fuel is
incomplete and the Exhaust-Temperatures rises, so with closed EGR the temperatures fall...
Do you really think you know what all changes in the file are doing?
Now its your turn - if you are really a pro you an write a me a message and we can discuss everything if you want. i will see... :-)

@xtreem: just laughing bout you! Tell me whats bad in your opinion... just writing "bad tune" shows only that you dont know anything about it and just need a big "Posts-Counter"

hello my friend.
If you think this well. I do not care....
got nothing to prove to you.
I have a TDI PD diesel over 300hp.
not come to call the other donkeys....
Thank you and many Hps on your dyno !