PDA

View Full Version : Cannot view any streaming plugins

andyd123
8th June, 2013, 01:56 PM
I am pulling my hair out but cant find a solution.

I am running a VU+ Solo clone with Black Hole 2.0.3

First I installed the On Demand plugin BBC iplayer loads the directory I select a show it loads on screen shows playtime as 0.00 and nothing happens just black screen. I then need to press stop button and select yes to stop stream that i'm not getting.

ITV Player the directory loads I select my option it then loads and shows the correct time for program selected starts to play then within 2 - 3 minutes the program cuts out and goes back to main menu of plugin

4OD does exactly the same as BBC iplayer.

I have also tried installing the individual plugins for each with exactly the same results.

I also tried TSmedia iptv which gave same results as BBC iplayer however I can view movies on both 1channel and ice films.

I hope someone can give me the solution.

Thanks guys

It seems to be something missing that allows the stream to be received and played is there somethig else i need to install ?

stopfordian
24th June, 2013, 04:10 PM
I too have exactly the same problem. Can anyone help?

reaper101
7th July, 2013, 04:06 PM
python 2.7 only

delete the 'plugin bbciplayer.py' in:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ondemand/BBCiPlayer/

rename the plugin that you have downloaded to the same name as bbcipayer.pyo and overwrite the one that is in

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ondemand/BBCiPlayer/

this will also work on the standalone bbc iplayer

full instructions here

BBC iPlayer standalone beta 0.3r2 oe2.0 - Downloads - Digital Kaos (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/other/8/bbc-iplayer-standalone-beta-0-3r2-oe2-0-2705/)

andyd123
3rd August, 2013, 03:05 PM
I now have BBC iplayer working perfect but still cant get ITV Player working :(

The directory loads I select my program it then loads and shows the correct time for program selected starts to play then within 2 - 3 minutes the program cuts out and goes back to main menu of plugin.

Any ideas ?