PDA

View Full Version : Doncaster V Leeds

kinel
25th May, 2008, 10:01 AM
Should be a good game today,both Yorkshire,me personally hope The Dons win,but over the season,if Leeds points had'nt been deducted,they would have romped it.

kryptic
25th May, 2008, 10:22 AM
I think Leeds will do it,like you say if they hadn`t had the pts deducted.

thommo
25th May, 2008, 02:18 PM
well it depends what leeds team shows up, thing is there either great or they choke. usually at finals its a case of the latter, i hope not today.

based on the play offs if donny play anything like they did in there last game leeds have there work cut out for them.

over the season they beat us and we beat them but in the game we beat them they where all over us like a rash and it was only a late free kick goal that gave us the win,

tbh i would take that again today, beaten all over the piutch and a win from a late set play as at the end of the day its not who plays the best it who scores the goal/s.

riz
25th May, 2008, 04:19 PM
Leeds are looking second best atm

six2
25th May, 2008, 05:10 PM
what can i say but gutted, ffs donny, who the hell are they, the town is full of polish ffs

jimbo69jones
25th May, 2008, 05:22 PM
You been to Ireland lately? They make up 20% of the population.

six2
25th May, 2008, 05:27 PM
they make about 80% of donny, i work in donny quit a bit , on the high street i dont here english, lol. sorry this is going off topic, all i will say is
IM GUTTED

jimbo69jones
25th May, 2008, 05:41 PM
I feel your pain.. Although, I'm proud as hell of Munster :)

Danril
26th May, 2008, 02:15 PM
Leeds will go well next year and probably be promoted automatically along with Huddersfield IMO.

six2
26th May, 2008, 07:09 PM
Leeds will go well next year and probably be promoted automatically along with Huddersfield IMO.

yep i think they will storm the league, and it will be hudders or charlise aswell