PDA

View Full Version : Sirus 32N Renault Megane 1.6 16v immo off

666_devil
9th June, 2013, 04:01 PM
Hello,

I have problem with this one, because my gallep is dead and not till the end of the mount I wont be getting another, and now I have to find other solution for this ECU without touching flash.

It is K+L not the CAN ECU and now the question is can it be virginized with "Renault Decoder" and then cut immo line or emulator like normal sirius 32, and if so what is pin out is it the same as for the 32.

Thank you in forwards because I had cut of the Immo pin from the ECU and now I have to finish it or buy anther for client :(

lupu_sandu
9th June, 2013, 09:57 PM
This ecu will not start virgin. You must make off then cut pin 58.

666_devil
9th June, 2013, 10:35 PM
Thats the problem. I already did that, I cut out the pin directy from ECU, now I cannot put it back to original state so he can go to reno dealership.

My galep is out off service for this month, I cant read the flash to immo off it.

I have reno decoder but I never did a 32n. Does it even work with 32n if so do someone has a pin out.

Thanks Lupu for your interest in helping me.

lupu_sandu
10th June, 2013, 08:39 PM
Read with galletto2 in boot mode. You will read full flash 256kb

666_devil
11th June, 2013, 12:08 AM
I think my fg galleto doesn have a woking L line, and becouse that it does not read at all even in boot this ECU.

Does old galeto 1260 or KWP read this flash, if so does anyone know where to find one with working K and L. I prefer this old kind of interfaces to keep cost down.

Thanks again for a hint.

lupu_sandu
12th June, 2013, 08:52 AM
Only galletto2 can help you.

morfej
12th June, 2013, 08:57 AM
Smok is fine too. You don't need to open ecu.