PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ Duo images

antsmc21
9th June, 2013, 09:13 PM
Hi everyone i have done a few searches on the world wide web for a complete image for these boxes but have come up trumps,so i am taking this step to ask for some help does anyone know of any image for this with everything on it like cam,auto bouquets,cross epg everything i need just to turn it on and away i go? thanks everyone!!

scottj130208
9th June, 2013, 11:14 PM
Vix image is good I use it comes with auto bouquets cross epg cam needs to be manually installed but easy to to this

antsmc21
10th June, 2013, 12:38 AM
yes i seen the auto bouquets in the services settings but everytime i try using this the box seems to crash so i downloaded an enigma2 autobouquets but that wont let me set my location it just keeps coming up as london so i am stumped on how to do this thanks for the info

RuberDuck
19th June, 2013, 05:10 PM
no team produces a "complete" image, but provide the user with all the tools needed to set it up to their own needs. The only images you will find that have every thing setup beforehand are those refereed to as "backups" which are made by third parties. These can be handy for the newbie but ultimately you have no way of knowing what has been added to the image by the person who made the backup.