PDA

View Full Version : streaming with the DM800

cevans
30th March, 2009, 07:42 PM
I have recently installed the DM800 and i am trying to stream to my PC. I have managed to get it to sucessfully stream the video using VLC, but i want to be able to stream on my HTC Touch running windows mobile 6.1.

The dreambox web control doesnt work too well in opera on my touch hd as they have coded it using all kinds of js crap ;(

anyone got it running on their pda ok? would be cool to stream to my pda aswell, but initially getting webremote to work would be a good start

slickjdip
29th September, 2009, 09:03 PM
No I have the same issue wit my Sony X1 with WM6.1

elmobile
20th November, 2009, 11:45 AM
is there any program to do that without any configuration?

charlesmalta
31st January, 2010, 01:06 AM
can you please tell me from where i can download dreamview for my pc to see dm on pc. because the links they normally show are the same usbhell.deephit.com and i cant find from where to download it. i appreciate if you help me with this. thanks

sale12
31st January, 2010, 01:28 AM
can you please tell me from where i can download dreamview for my pc to see dm on pc. because the links they normally show are the same usbhell.deephit.com and i cant find from where to download it. i appreciate if you help me with this. thanks

Here (http://www.dreamboxfile.com/DM56x0/Utilites/Dream_View_v0_1_5.html)you go mate.