PDA

View Full Version : ricky fatton

dazza78
25th May, 2008, 02:05 PM
did any1 see the fight last nite ?
ricky hattons etrance scene was absoulutly amazing ,well funny , i had about 15 people round and we were all laughing our heads off ,
he came in ,in a fatman suit with the singing in the background ( unreal ,a real showman)
the whole fight was wicked ,hatton hammered him , but the mexican would not go down ,he had some chin on him
ricky got knocked once and we thought that was it
but he just kept comeing at the geezer
what a fight
proud to be british :cheer:
dazza

Erazor786
25th May, 2008, 07:44 PM
Yh gotta say, Ricky fought really well, looked really sharp, was landing some good shots:boxing:

Would have liked to see him with a bit more head movement cos he walked into a couple of shots.

All in all a good night of boxing:unionflag:

kinel
25th May, 2008, 08:00 PM
Yeah it was a cracking fight,Ricky was the clear winner,but he did get tagged and needed to clear his head

smirnoff_rules
25th May, 2008, 08:10 PM
l wouldnt say its the best fight lv seen from ricky .. he was only connecting with 1 in 5 punches and the last 5 rounds where not going all his way , if this fight was in the usa lads he would of lost on points , they dont miss missed punches there

randall
31st May, 2008, 10:09 AM
He's a shadow of his former self, I reckon he's gonna get hurt soon. Too much drink & fast food between fights. Compare him to Calzaghe - see the difference.

eurohawk
15th June, 2008, 04:03 PM
i would pack it in now hes done enough

andyt88888888
10th July, 2008, 01:20 PM
I was listening to an interview with Ricky the other day and he sais that after his next 2 fights he will retire and become a stand up comedian, Jake LaMotta style! LOL

m4rky
10th July, 2008, 08:39 PM
Im going to an evening with Ricky and Frank Bruno at the BIC in Bournemouth tomorrow night i will let you know if Ricky could make it as a stand up