PDA

View Full Version : Is Kryptview working on N3 in Ireland?

Shinzon
31st March, 2009, 10:08 AM
Can someone give me a definite yes that the Kryptview has all the channels in Ireland and is this only temporary. If it does have all the channels why is not being effected by the move to N3. My mate has just moved to anew house and i've told him to sit tight on getting abox as i'm a starview user and we all know that they wont be much good soon.
All reply's are greatly appreciated.

satsmo
31st March, 2009, 11:06 AM
Its only temporary as the missing channels are now on the N2 (1801), stream which the Kryptview can open. Thanks to Kryptview coder dumping an A05 card.

Yes it is temporary until all channels shift over to Nagra 3. This could take a while but going at the rate thy are currently dropping off from Nagra 1, it wont take that long.

ergo123
1st April, 2009, 02:11 PM
As Satsmo has said. Kryptview is curently working in Dublin on NTHEll but they have only rolled out N2 so far. N3 has not rolled out fully yet so as to how long the Kryptview will last is anyones guess.

BossHogg
6th April, 2009, 08:04 PM
Thanks to Kryptview coder dumping an A05 card.

So how do we start dumping cards and growing an understanding of that?

glic83
6th April, 2009, 08:28 PM
So how do we start dumping cards and growing an understanding of that?

well they dumped a rom110 revA05 card, cards were then updated to revA07 which hasnt been been dumped and i you defo wont be able to dump 1 of the new cards

Dexter01
6th April, 2009, 11:54 PM
Its only temporary as the missing channels are now on the N2 (1801), stream which the Kryptview can open. Thanks to Kryptview coder dumping an A05 card.

Yes it is temporary until all channels shift over to Nagra 3. This could take a while but going at the rate thy are currently dropping off from Nagra 1, it wont take that long.

i think we might find that it will take some time before the full change over ..

as the lines in a lot of areas are to old and can not even get broadband or telephone services..

satsmo
6th April, 2009, 11:55 PM
The cable is not the problem as such but you are correct in it may take time for Ireland to migrate fully to N3.

Shinzon
24th April, 2009, 03:13 PM
So is kryptview still working

cactikid
25th April, 2009, 09:30 AM
yes still working

Shinzon
26th April, 2009, 08:42 PM
is there any suppliers in ireland that sell them

cactikid
26th April, 2009, 08:54 PM
no skywonder uk sell them,also check if u need a connector as its a screw in one on this box =f connector type

alunfennell
27th April, 2009, 12:41 PM

The change over wont be to long because its taking technicians from Nagravision in Austria and UPC from Holland to over see this upgrade of which both companys have bigger projects on the hands in other parts of Europe to contend with, There not going to prat around in Ireland and tie up improtant people how are most likely need else where...

As a rule Nagravision and other Encryption companys dont disclose details or technicial know how to the providers nor does the software come in a box like windows os or something for the provider to upgrade themselves.. (or everyone would have it after a few weeks lol ) .

UPC Ireland had to buy N2 in order to get N3 its a upgrade so if you dont have the previous version you need to buy it (if not this would have been unfair to providers who did buy N2 a few years ago which was the upgrade to N1).

Once N2 is fully functioning and fully compatable version with the upgrade and perhaps new firmware set out to receivers threw the cable network you will see N3 pretty soon ............

Regards:
Alun

satsmo
27th April, 2009, 01:17 PM
Its over a month since I posted that Alun, ( a lot has happened since then according to the latest logs). I understand how an encryption upgrade is carried out, ( I like you have seen it carried out elsewhere).

The lads from Kudelski are not exactly flavour of the month with UPC at the moment. The migration path is not purely based around engineering but also around the business model presented to them by Kuldelski. Not everything will be bought right out given the current climate and but as said the 1802 stream isnt there for nothing.

Time will tell.

jay432
19th August, 2009, 10:38 AM
is there a new firmware for cryptview to bring back the missing chanels?anybody please

Evastar
19th August, 2009, 10:39 AM
If you are in Ireland on ntl jay, the answer is no. Have read through the threads on nagra 3, that will bring you up to date.

EAMO 2
19th August, 2009, 10:47 AM
If you are in Ireland on ntl jay, the answer is no. Have read through the threads on nagra 3, that will bring you up to date.

Could someone please edit title of this thread or people will say they read on
D.K. that Kreepvu have N3 fix.

seanyboy
19th August, 2009, 10:51 AM
my sky sports r gon in dublin can n e 1 help

Evastar
19th August, 2009, 10:54 AM
No they are gone for the time being. Have a read around the forums on nagra 3, that will bring you up to date.

johnebegood
19th August, 2009, 01:39 PM
Nthell seem to be the first to gone...i'm in nth dub on corpus with a750 and all still good as of this morning....:p

j dunny
19th August, 2009, 06:44 PM
Can someone give me a definite yes that the Kryptview has all the channels in Ireland and is this only temporary. If it does have all the channels why is not being effected by the move to N3. My mate has just moved to anew house and i've told him to sit tight on getting abox as i'm a starview user and we all know that they wont be much good soon.
All reply's are greatly appreciated.
yes i got my kview back working cost 5 prestashop said they have fix for starview as well

smirnoff_rules
19th August, 2009, 06:46 PM
yes i got my kview back working cost 5 prestashop said they have fix for starview as well

start again , u saying your in a n3 area and your box went down this week and its fixed and up and running ?

cactikid
19th August, 2009, 09:10 PM
people please state if in irl as uk is not affected and all the problems are for irl only.also if n*l or c****s and mmds.

namoosh
20th August, 2009, 10:19 PM
Is there a fix for n 3 el in dublin? thanks

billy2
20th August, 2009, 10:53 PM
Is there a fix for n 3 el in dublin? thanks

m8 if there was it would be all over the site have a read on the forum to see whats going on

EAMO 2
21st August, 2009, 07:33 AM

Let's not get too excited, which model STVU is fix for. If you checked here
there is fix for N1 & N2 areas (chorus cable). If you think you have fix for
N3, why not share it with us.
In anticipation:stupido::stupido:

dublin15
21st August, 2009, 09:25 AM

what is Prestashop ? anybody got new firmware ?
is anybodies sly sports back up running on the kview a750 yet ? in dublin.....

Evastar
21st August, 2009, 09:28 AM
No there is no fix, they must be on mmds or chorus, or else they are telling porkies.

johnebegood
21st August, 2009, 03:05 PM
what is Prestashop ? anybody got new firmware ?
is anybodies sly sports back up running on the kview a750 yet ? in dublin.....

nothing in the pipeline for a fix...nthell gone to n3 or most of it...corpus still working-sly sp0rts an all.

:turtle:on k.view a750

EAMO 2
22nd August, 2009, 05:39 PM
No there is no fix, they must be on mmds or chorus, or else they are telling porkies.

Chls. are missing on N*L cable & N*L mmds (both are nagra 3)
Full service still on Chorus cable & Chorus-T (both are nagra 1)
Basic rule of thumb;
Sym. rate 6887 is N*L signal
Sym. rate 6875 is Chorus signal
:celticparty::manuscarf::celticparty:

j dunny
23rd August, 2009, 03:41 PM
is there any suppliers in ireland that sell them
ya i have a few in dublin 150

Dexter01
24th September, 2009, 02:26 PM
no skywonder uk sell them,also check if u need a connector as its a screw in one on this box =f connector type

also bubblecableboxes sell em and are quicker delivery than skywonder