PDA

View Full Version : Can't Get Cheat Menu On R4DS SDHC

DiscoDave
31st March, 2009, 05:16 PM
I can't get the cheats to show up on my R4DS SDHC card but i can get them on my original R4DS card any advice would be much appreciated.

ricky_uk1
2nd April, 2009, 01:59 PM
I can't get the cheats to show up on my R4DS SDHC card but i can get them on my original R4DS card any advice would be much appreciated.

NOW look what i found on another site where you are a respected member

posted on 30th march 2009
DiscoDave
DW Respected Member ++

then posted 1st april 2009
DiscoDave
DW Respected Member ++

I got it sorted so if anyone has the same problem just give me a shout and i'll talk you through it.

so is it sorted or what ??????????????????????????????????

i dont like to waste my time hunting down the fix on the net if its already sorted

DiscoDave
2nd April, 2009, 10:06 PM

i dont like to waste my time hunting down the fix on the net if its already sorted

Yes it's sorted i just forgot to update on here aswell so i'm so sorry to put your nose out of joint and what if i did post it on an other site where i am a respected member thats got f**k all to do with you,so don't waste your time hunting down a fix.

:thefinger:

DiscoDave
2nd April, 2009, 10:08 PM

Yes it's sorted i just forgot to update on here aswell so i'm so sorry to put your nose out of joint and what if i did post it on an other site where i am a respected member thats got f**k all to do with you,so don't waste your time hunting down a fix.

P.S. do you want to know how i fixed it?

ricky_uk1
3rd April, 2009, 01:13 PM

P.S. do you want to know how i fixed it?

Pmsfl
Get off your horse m8

DiscoDave
3rd April, 2009, 03:39 PM
Pmsfl
Get off your horse m8

:ridinghorse:

You were on your horse first m8 with your comment of

"so is it sorted or what ??????????????????????????????????

i dont like to waste my time hunting down the fix on the net if its already sorted"

so i jumped on mine cause you jumped on yours LOL.

ricky_uk1
3rd April, 2009, 11:57 PM
what that means is : if its sorted then post the information here so that other members who have had the same problem you had can resolve that problem...

and if its sorted them you could have replied to your thread saying so ..
so that other members didnt waste time looking for the fix..

now where that camel

DiscoDave
4th April, 2009, 11:42 AM
what that means is : if its sorted then post the information here so that other members who have had the same problem you had can resolve that problem...

and if its sorted them you could have replied to your thread saying so ..
so that other members didnt waste time looking for the fix..

now where that camel

Ha Ha point taken my bad.

ricky_uk1
4th April, 2009, 02:54 PM
tis cool m8