PDA

View Full Version : Wii Menu 4.0 Update File

DiddyDave
31st March, 2009, 08:08 PM
Run the application with any method to load homebrew and the update will be done automatically.

This update works great. If you have already done the Twilight Hack and you have all the good stuff on your Wii then this update will be fine and all the goodies will still work after the update even the new USB HD Loader. I can confirm this as I have done this myself to my Wii

Digital Kaos - Downloads - Wii Menu 4.0 Firmware Update File (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/wii/16/wii-menu-4-0-firmware-update-file-673/)

Please bare in mind that if you do this on a fresh wii then you will NOT be able to do the Twilight Hack so do all the good bits first before the update as the new games that are coming out have this update on the disk.

You will also need your wii on the netg before you run the ujpdate file and allow about 15 minutes depending on you net bandwidth

middlewingnut
2nd April, 2009, 10:02 PM
Excellent, I'm going to do this at the weekend. Just to be clear (I have already done teh twilight hack, installed homebrew etc and am running 3.2E with starfall installed) is it best to put on teh USB HD loader first, and then do the system 4 update?

Thanks!

DiddyDave
3rd April, 2009, 07:46 AM
Excellent, I'm going to do this at the weekend. Just to be clear (I have already done teh twilight hack, installed homebrew etc and am running 3.2E with starfall installed) is it best to put on teh USB HD loader first, and then do the system 4 update?

Thanks!

Hi I did the USB HD Loader after the Menu 4 Update so I think that it does not really matter as the USB HD Loader was not released when I did my update.

middlewingnut
3rd April, 2009, 09:02 AM
Cool, thanks for that. On the case tonight.