PDA

View Full Version : help with dbox2 please

brian0812
25th May, 2008, 06:53 PM
can anyone help me ive just got a dbox 2 ive flashed it with _PB-Sat-2xI-ENIGMA-SQUASHFS_5.0.6 but now how do i get it to work please any help i can get will be cool

thanks in advance

Bulld0g
25th May, 2008, 06:57 PM
Whats happening m8 ? If you flashed it ok it should work. Are you getting any messages ? Have you loadwed service files for your area or done a scan for channels ?

brian0812
25th May, 2008, 07:00 PM
ive done a scan but i get no channals but as i say ive never done one before so it will be me im sure and how do iget service files ???

Bulld0g
25th May, 2008, 07:04 PM
OK m8. you can get service files for your are from someone who has a box .Failing that whaen you do a scan it creates service files for you so thats not a prob right now.Are you doing a slow scan as opposed to a fast scan ? Are you just getting "no channels found" or another message.

brian0812
25th May, 2008, 07:09 PM
im just getin no channels found what is the best flash to put on the box please mate and if i reflash the box do i have to reset it first and if so how ???

<--brian0812 added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...-->

ive been runing the automatic transponder scan

Bulld0g
25th May, 2008, 07:13 PM
Just noticed you flashed an enigma image to your box. I have always used Neutrino images. Try flashing with one of the newer images Laky pro or Blade.
If you can get into the menu you can flash another image from there once you ftp the new image to the box. Otherwise use IFA and flash with that.

brian0812
25th May, 2008, 09:09 PM
ok i now have the blade flash on the box and still no channals

dannyboy
25th May, 2008, 10:31 PM
the tuner might m nacked or u got the feed wire pluged in mate mabe try a signal booster and c how u get on

brian0812
26th May, 2008, 03:18 PM
the tuner might m nacked or u got the feed wire pluged in mate mabe try a signal booster and c how u get on

i have a the box as well and that works fine on the same feed i unpluged that and put the dbox on it i just dont get any channals

<--brian0812 added 173 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...-->

ok all box is now working as i thort it wos me lol pressed blue button then put in my town and on it came thanks for all the help your all the best:champions:

FerkYew
28th May, 2008, 05:36 PM
be off base here but does the "sat" in image name denote sattelite as opposed to cable?