PDA

View Full Version : new setup

westkill
25th May, 2008, 08:47 PM
hi all ive got a new triax td110 with a dark motor , i have set the lattitude on the motor using multimap and me postcode which was 51.44421 so ihave set it to 51 is this correct

secondly the bracket that joins directly to the dish has a adjustable brack with some numbers on it im not sure what to set this at i guess its to do with the tilt of the dish
as i want to get this right as i live on the 5th floor lol
and because of the pigeon netting ive got to take down
as i have made my own bracket out of scaffolding , so i dont have to lean over and put a proper bracket on

thanks westkill :)

Devilfish
25th May, 2008, 11:50 PM
Check out this thread m8ty! :)

On multimaps, it's the numbers in the brackets that you use.

westkill
26th May, 2008, 09:51 AM
Check out this thread m8ty! :)

On multimaps, it's the numbers in the brackets that you use.

what threads that hehe :)

thommo
26th May, 2008, 12:12 PM
probably these i think.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=519

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2965

westkill
27th May, 2008, 09:20 PM
hi all ive got a new triax td110 with a dark motor , i have set the lattitude on the motor using multimap and me postcode which was 51.44421 so ihave set it to 51 is this correct

secondly the bracket that joins directly to the dish has a adjustable brack with some numbers on it im not sure what to set this at i guess its to do with the tilt of the dish
as i want to get this right as i live on the 5th floor lol
and because of the pigeon netting ive got to take down
as i have made my own bracket out of scaffolding , so i dont have to lean over and put a proper bracket on

thanks westkill :)

few pics :)

westkill
27th May, 2008, 09:23 PM
few pics :)

heres some pics a bit crued but it does the job i would not have done it without a balcony lol

the upright pole on the inside goes from the floor of the balcony to the underneath of the balcony above on a ajustable base :)

smirnoff_rules
27th May, 2008, 09:29 PM
thats a good idea if the kids r bored they can always play with that spanner lol

westkill
27th May, 2008, 10:06 PM
thats a good idea if the kids r bored they can always play with that spanner lol

:roflmao::roflmao:

Devilfish
27th May, 2008, 10:14 PM
Wow...well done if you get that aligned perfectly, that looks a right bitch to setup.

I just hope that pole is perfectly vertical lol.