PDA

View Full Version : renault key programming and tool, which to buy

ridder
16th June, 2013, 11:29 AM
Hello. i will start with key programing now more serious, so i will buy some tools.
What is the best to buy? i am thinking of zedbull (precode pcf)+renault can clip (using pin generator). is ok if i use clip or is better to buy t300 or sbb?

what is better to buy= locked id46 transponders or pcf? what is the difference between pcf7947AT and pcf7947 and pcf4946 ?
any good site for buying shells, keys, chips?
i found the tool renault pin code reading key programming. can i use it for eeprogm reading so i can make immo off or can i make immo off directly.
look at the link last picture Buy Renault PIN Code reading Key programming (http://www.uobd2.com/wholesale/renault-pin-code-reading-key-programming-1950.html)
am really sceptical about it...

thanks.

rayjay
16th June, 2013, 12:47 PM
all this info has been given many times on dk use the search button as there is masses on the tools with dedicated threads that will cover what you are asking in great detail

ridder
16th June, 2013, 01:32 PM
yes it is true, but i didn't found how zedbull+can clip works together and if pincode finder can make immo off!

dijo
16th June, 2013, 06:51 PM
yes it is true, but i didn't found how zedbull+can clip works together and if pincode finder can make immo off!

M8, what are you talking about? ZedBull is one locksmith tool and CanClip is dedicated Renault diagnostic system...

You need to understand some basic thinks about Locksmith job:

1. You need to read immo dump, there for search for eeprom/MCU programmer look to UPA / X-prog / Orange5
2. To prepare your transponder / Key / keycard you need "Transponder Cloning/maker like ZEDBULL / TMP2 / Tango
3. If you have to learn your new key to the immo, you need another tool...
4. You can also use All in One Key maker device like "Advance Diagnostics and others" but also much $$$$$$$$

Special situation with Renault KeyCards: You can?t program China KeyCards or Virgin with CanClip!!! Only original from Renault
Here you need other device to program/teach in KeyCards...

ridder
17th June, 2013, 03:32 PM
so what to you recommend for programming virgin cards from china or cards i repair (change chip and precode)?
i also have upa and xprog, but i don't like to read dumps to get pin.... looking for tool which is fastest.
so no solution for can clip key card programing -.-

rubin_miki
17th June, 2013, 04:47 PM
then bay zed full, ofcourse, original:)

ridder
17th June, 2013, 06:57 PM
original to expensive for me... but can i also apply card to car, or can i only prepare it (with zed bull)?

siyadk
17th June, 2013, 08:11 PM
i am very weak on VW cars, but maybe fvdi might interest you since u r looking low budget programmer

gwee
19th June, 2013, 07:01 PM
Hello. i will start with key programing now more serious, so i will buy some tools.
What is the best to buy? i am thinking of zedbull (precode pcf)+renault can clip (using pin generator). is ok if i use clip or is better to buy t300 or sbb?

what is better to buy= locked id46 transponders or pcf? what is the difference between pcf7947AT and pcf7947 and pcf4946 ?
any good site for buying shells, keys, chips?
i found the tool renault pin code reading key programming. can i use it for eeprogm reading so i can make immo off or can i make immo off directly.
look at the link last picture Buy Renault PIN Code reading Key programming (http://www.uobd2.com/wholesale/renault-pin-code-reading-key-programming-1950.html)
am really sceptical about it...

thanks.

Just buy and try, that is the only way to learn :)

20th June, 2013, 08:21 AM
What about Truecode or original Carprog?

totalkey
20th June, 2013, 12:25 PM
truecode original is great

ninja123
21st June, 2013, 07:42 AM
coz u r looking for high cost-effective programmer. Renault + Nissan 2 in 1 key programmer is a good choice. FNR Key programmer is also good for ford nissan renault.

You are obviously a seller, clone truecode is poor, better buy original truecode, works very good, with updates and support :)

ninja

Fallen
22nd June, 2013, 08:21 AM
You are obviously a seller, clone truecode is poor, better buy original truecode, works very good, with updates and support :)

ninja

You had some failures on the clone trucode doing renault? I have used one and it worked fine. Mind you, I haven't done many.

drakov
22nd June, 2013, 08:47 AM
You had some failures on the clone truecode doing renault? I have used one and it worked fine. Mind you, I haven't done many.

Had one in for spare key, clone erased keys but failed to program new ones, luckily I had genuine truecode to fix it, otherwise a lot of explaining to an unhappy customer.

ridder
24th June, 2013, 10:12 AM
i read in other post that someone sucessfully apply china card to car using can clip. he precoded it using zedbull, and than connect it to car. will buy a china card and report :)