PDA

View Full Version : 1999 BMW EWS3 KEYS PROGRAMMING

ngakson2002
16th June, 2013, 08:10 PM
Hello Mate,I have here a 1999 BMW which, customer have ordered from the dealer two keys following all keys lostHaving read data from the keys ordered and the dump from the EWS3 MCU it is found that the keys are already present in the dump but car will not start.This explained i need help from anyone who can examine both keys data and dump attached here and tell me what can be done to start this car with these keysBest regards

keygargoil
16th June, 2013, 11:15 PM
this is a ews2 dump but the keys have all been reset and 2 keys active keys 4 and 5 and unlike a normal ews keys 0 and 1 would be used create key 9 or i can reset the rolling code in the file for the 2 keys active

keygargoil
17th June, 2013, 12:47 AM
Have you loaded the dump into any software and compared the keys to your file something has happened to this car before

ngakson2002
17th June, 2013, 11:51 AM
Have you loaded the dump into any software and compared the keys to your file something has happened to this car before

I have loaded the file in Tmpro2 and it is well recognised.Furthermore i have tried to retrieve the exixting keys data from the dump and result as i earlier said reveals that the keys data in the attchment at my first post are present in the dump.
So if resetting the rolling code for these two keys you said to be active can start the car, no problem.

Best regards

keygargoil
17th June, 2013, 11:42 PM
i think it has had immo problems before this car what vin number is in the new keys are they diamond 3 button remotes or older type with 7930,31 or 35 chip