PDA

View Full Version : dm800 from china

loncell
1st April, 2009, 12:03 AM
im thinking of purchasing a dm800 from china to save a few bob.
my questions are , has anyone got one from china ?
is there any issues with bootloaders/software for them ? like enigma had with the other dm.s from china.
and lastly . should i get one from china ?.

cevans
1st April, 2009, 07:22 AM
Ive had a few people test the dm800 from china and they have failed it. Infact, even with the original, gemini has a few problems and crashes frequently !

If you were quite keen, i would say stay away from the clone one and buy the real one, not worth it for the sake of a 100 quid or so. its like buying a clone porsche, well thats the 8000 ;) the chinese are not very good at HD tuners.

westkill
1st April, 2009, 07:34 AM
i would buy a legit one m8
just bought one myself, wouldnt lay out that sort of cash for a clone one
plus it has been mentioned i read somewere that after a certain date this year in the cvs you would not be able to flash a cloned box with up to date images
personally i wouldnt risk it m8 :)

loncell
1st April, 2009, 09:03 AM
i would buy a legit one m8
just bought one myself, wouldnt lay out that sort of cash for a clone one
plus it has been mentioned i read somewere that after a certain date this year in the cvs you would not be able to flash a cloned box with up to date images
personally i wouldnt risk it m8 :)

if you dont mind me asking , what did you pay ?.i see there ?419 + P+P on top which at the moment is a tab too much.

^^MaXiMo II^^
1st April, 2009, 09:28 AM
Hi mate if you interested on buy original dm800 pm me got some discount for DK members