PDA

View Full Version : VLC / Yweb

BoabSmith
26th May, 2008, 03:01 AM
HI All, I'm a Newbie to Digital Kaos.

I have been using the dbox for couple of years with no real problems other than the recent key update nonsense. I've never encountered anything i cannot fix up until now.

I have tried using yWeb for the first time in around 6 months, for some reason i only get terrestrial programs through yWeb whereas viewing directly with dbox through TV is no problem at all.

Not too sure if it maybe has something to do with the image or if it is a problem with VLC. I have tried it both on IE7 and Firefox, same on both browsers.

Image : Laky pro1 x2, newest version of VLC and yWeb installed.

Anyone any ideas why this could be happening?

aftermath
26th May, 2008, 08:26 AM
Not sure what your exactly trying to do, i assume your trying to stream from your box to your PC.
I had probs viewing TV on my PC using the latest version of VLC, seems the latest ones have many bugs in them.
try uninstalling it, then install version 0.8.6b that works for me and many others.
Once youve tried that and it still dont work, post again m8.

alec
26th May, 2008, 10:34 AM
That does point to the image. I couldn't get yWeb on my PC,but I just reset my box and it reappeared. Perhaps you have to reflash the image?

aftermath
26th May, 2008, 10:45 AM
shouldnt have to m8.

Dog
26th May, 2008, 12:20 PM
google streame works a treat on all latest images

BoabSmith
27th May, 2008, 02:19 AM
Cheers guys

Aye, it was a problem with the Lacky Pro image, Flashed across the Blade Trinity image and it worked a treat.

Thanks again.

Boab
:party :
:barscarf: