PDA

View Full Version : hyster forklift problem

MechanicMaster
18th June, 2013, 05:18 PM
Hi, I have buy a hyster forklift 1996 h110xm diesel automatic 2 speed. My problem is forklift have difficulties to start to move. The transmission seem to start in second speed in forward but it is more difficult in reverse. It can be have 2 speed in reverse? The engine start very well and sound to be good. This is a perkins 4 cyl (1004) natural. My forklift can have a speed reducer in differencial or not? Anyone here know more about it? Thanks to answer me

mathura
20th June, 2013, 01:09 AM
Hi, I have buy a hyster forklift 1996 h110xm diesel automatic 2 speed. My problem is forklift have difficulties to start to move. The transmission seem to start in second speed in forward but it is more difficult in reverse. It can be have 2 speed in reverse? The engine start very well and sound to be good. This is a perkins 4 cyl (1004) natural. My forklift can have a speed reducer in differencial or not? Anyone here know more about it? Thanks to answer me

Seems as though the first foward clutch pack and directional pack are your probelm, this can be determined by pressure testing the transmission.

Will post the procedure as soon as I have the time

mathura
20th June, 2013, 08:49 AM
Transmission information

tres8
5th April, 2014, 09:12 PM
Hello everybody I wonder if someone have a shop manual for a forklift Hyster H110XL
I'm doing some work on the transmission and also the engine thanks and have a good day

mathura
7th April, 2014, 10:47 AM
Hello everybody I wonder if someone have a shop manual for a forklift Hyster H110XL
I'm doing some work on the transmission and also the engine thanks and have a good day

Hyster H110XL Transmission

Let me know which engine is in lift truck because they come with different makes and models