PDA

View Full Version : Cloud iBox

d-box123
20th June, 2013, 05:10 PM
Hi, just recently ordered a cloud iBox which I've heard is a clone version of the vu+ solo.

I've heard about heat issues with this but the seller told me this one has a fan installed.

Just wanted to know what the best image for the box is and if its installed the same way as a vu+ solo would be done.

digicon
20th June, 2013, 06:01 PM
There is quite a large thread on the Cloud iBox here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f205/cloud-ibox-unbranded-solo-clone-309754/ but yes as you stated it is literally a Vu Solo clone so can run the same images and updates the same Via USB

freck
21st June, 2013, 03:13 PM
Had a few in last week and put BlackHole 1.7.9 on em....fan also installed.
Freck

d-box123
21st June, 2013, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the replies, should be getting my box Tuesday hopefully all goes well

lombard
22nd June, 2013, 10:52 AM
Hi, do the fan turn off in standby ? as we know the issues with DM800HD with noisy fans, would love to give these a try with vix 3.0 image, and price is very low

digicon
22nd June, 2013, 06:50 PM
Hi, do the fan turn off in standby ? as we know the issues with DM800HD with noisy fans, would love to give these a try with vix 3.0 image, and price is very low

The Fan should Auto Standby should be in the Plugin section of what ever image you have installed if not just install the plugin

lombard
23rd June, 2013, 11:35 AM
The Fan should Auto Standby should be in the Plugin section of what ever image you have installed if not just install the plugin

oh ok, i aint got one of these yet, was wondering the DM800Pro didn't need any plugin for the fan to go into standby , my preferred image is vix 3 would that have the auto standby for fan ?

Thanks

digicon
23rd June, 2013, 12:20 PM
oh ok, i aint got one of these yet, was wondering the DM800Pro didn't need any plugin for the fan to go into standby , my preferred image is vix 3 would that have the auto standby for fan ?

Thanks

The Fan setting will be in the main menu setup on Vix

lombard
23rd June, 2013, 06:10 PM
The Fan setting will be in the main menu setup on Vix

Thanks will order one of these, see how they run, for the price and image that can be used , its really great, just see how stable it is ,

brendanmcerlean
29th August, 2013, 11:42 PM
Any one able to get the fan to turn off in stand by? No settings on vix on main menu or downloads. It is an option on vix on my duo tho

athenrybhoy
30th August, 2013, 09:35 AM
have one running bh 2.0.4 fan stays on in standby...have mine sat upside down with card reader door/flap slightly ajar on the side where you pull back catch to open ,cuts noise down by at least half ....been testing for a week now no issues / freezing

wakkaday
15th September, 2013, 10:22 AM
What's the best image and cam to install

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4