PDA

View Full Version : Mini cooper D edc16c35 dpf off help

smokey08
23rd June, 2013, 09:15 PM
Has anybody got a complete original BDM of this? Attached is a bad DPF off that was already in the ecu.

If I remove DPF by switch 02 01 to 00 00 will this also remove the filter symbol from the dashboard? Also do I need to change anything else?

smokey08
2nd July, 2013, 12:39 AM
I had a go at this and im having problems. I dont know how to get rid of the filter symbol in the dash. I repaired the original file by comparing it to a WINKFP flash file and found that the only changes were that a block of faultcodes were deleted.

Can someone check what changes I have done to the file for me and help point me in the right direction? Temp sensor, Pressure sensor and additive ecu are removed and EGR is blanked off.

I have selectively erased the faultcodes that were showing, lowered the boost control map a lot, turned off what I think is the DPF Switch and flattened the hysterisis map for the EGR.

Thank you for you help.

johncooper85
1st August, 2013, 10:39 AM
hello then you managed to solve ...... I have no problem with the dpfoff but I can not make a good push change

smokey08
1st August, 2013, 10:49 AM
What do you mean by good push change? I had to refit sensors to turn off the light.

Took me quite a few attempts to get the turbo control map to work correctly. Had to drop it a lot at high rpm and high iq (nearly 20%) the version I uploaded here was just so I could test the switch without it keep over boosting and setting a boost pressure sensor over voltage faultcode.

ominimicu
1st August, 2013, 01:38 PM
byte switches require sensors good and plugged in! ALWAYS all cars