PDA

View Full Version : Fiat Stilo IAW 5NF.T1

bluehawk
25th June, 2013, 12:09 AM
hello, has anyone put this unit into boot mode as I am trying to decode this ECU but I need to extract info first

bluehawk
25th June, 2013, 12:12 AM
Hi, does anyone know what pin to use for boot strap reading ECU with EOBD11 flash

yellowstilo
25th June, 2013, 10:36 AM
you don't need boot mode for this ecu....
virginising is possible with AVDI Fiat Commander FN004.

marusca
26th June, 2013, 07:48 PM
you can make this ecu virgin with ecuvonix 3.2, you will find instructions there, it's easy..

i_shot_the_sheriff
7th September, 2013, 06:09 AM
AVDI makes this ecu virgin but in my case it won't read or write the FLASH at all! It only reads eprom!
Only tool i've read the flash is a china clone MPPS (!) but i'm able only to read it! I can't write it with no tool,,, i've tried AVDI original, MPPS, KWP2000 but still nothing,,,, is there a special procedure for the programming?

alfons37
7th September, 2013, 06:30 AM
I have swap eeprom before on fiat stilo, I made a hole in the picture and replaced the eeprom

i_shot_the_sheriff
7th September, 2013, 07:13 AM
Well i'm trying to do a transformation from T2 to T1 by changing the eprom and flash!

yellowstilo
7th September, 2013, 07:43 AM
did you write the new eeprom data and virginise it before attempting to write the new flash data ?

i_shot_the_sheriff
7th September, 2013, 09:41 AM
The eprom i've programmed is from a T1 and i've virgined it with EcuVonix Immo Decoding software!

yellowstilo
7th September, 2013, 10:21 AM
if both files have equal size and eeprom is virginised then you should be able to rewrite the flash memory with MPPS / AVDI / Galletto 2 etc ......

i_shot_the_sheriff
9th September, 2013, 06:43 AM
With AVDI i get an error saying something about runtime error - overflow! Abritus company says that my laptop is not supported and when i do make the question what laptop do i need or what pc i get no answer! I've tried a pc too but still nothing!
With MPPS i get a connection error! (Note that wiring is all good... thats the wiring i've used to read the flash and eprom)!

As for galletto 2... well i don't have it but do you think it can do it? I would go and buy it for this job!!!