PDA

View Full Version : Nab ilosat and DM7000 Newbie Download Manager

melbsatwatcher
3rd April, 2009, 08:00 AM
Hello Group,
I have been serching and can't seem to find information on how to make the Nab iloSat Download Manager to coonect to the Internet and download CCCcamXX. It connects to the Router ok I can see it on the network. Could it be a firewall issue blocking Port 80? I am very new to this but I read a lot and get confused easily! I cannot make any cams downloads or addins work by direct download. If this is talked about before please forgive my ignorance. Thanks to everyone who could possibly give me guidance please.
Thanks to all.:stupido2:

westkill
3rd April, 2009, 08:28 AM
are all your network settings on the dreambox ok
ip address
subnet
gateway

or have you tryed the dhcp option
which should set one for you :)

westkill
3rd April, 2009, 08:45 AM
here is the files to do a manual install
unzip the file
ftp to the tgz file to the tmp folder
goto the addons manager and do a manual install
this will add cccam 2.0.11 emu
and the cccam.cfg file to var/etc/
this will delete any other cccam.cfg you have installed so you may need to take a backup
this should work lol

theGh0st
4th April, 2009, 08:49 AM
Hello Group,
I have been serching and can't seem to find information on how to make the Nab iloSat Download Manager to coonect to the Internet and download CCCcamXX. It connects to the Router ok I can see it on the network. Could it be a firewall issue blocking Port 80? I am very new to this but I read a lot and get confused easily! I cannot make any cams downloads or addins work by direct download. If this is talked about before please forgive my ignorance. Thanks to everyone who could possibly give me guidance please.
Thanks to all.:stupido2:
Not a firewall problem as port 80 is open by default on routers and your internet is working ok as you've posted here.

Check your network settings again, try what westkill has said about using DHCP in the DM, this should detect your settings for you.

What router do you have?