PDA

View Full Version : ITV HD - EPG. Where's the best on line guide?

lscolman
4th April, 2009, 01:13 PM
As above. Just enabled ITV HD on my Sky HD box, but there's no planner information. Where do people go for info on programming?

Cheers

nicholas.wynne
6th April, 2009, 04:10 PM
Hi hd ITV is not on sky Hd.

You have to buy HD freesat boxs.
Price starts at ?150.
Hope that will help.

lorrebreaker
6th April, 2009, 04:42 PM
I believe you can now get itv HD through the "add channel" utility on a Sky HD box now.

Try this lscolman
ITV HD Schedule | Join Freesat (http://www.joinfreesat.co.uk/index.php/freesat-channels/itv-hd-schedule)

ms09
8th April, 2009, 04:40 PM
ITV HD is now available from a Sky HD box with the new Sky HD EPG. The new EPG is currently been rolled out to all Sky HD users but not all STB's have the update yet.

However ITV HD isn't a standard channel and so doesn't appear on the Sky EPG. You have to manually go to ADD CHANNELS and enter 11.427 H 2/3 27,500 and save the channel ID'd as 10510. This is in fact the ITV HD feed. Once saved you can access ITV HD as an additional channel through the menu.

Quite why ITV are been so difficult and stopping 95% of HD STB's users from viewing their channel is a mystery but I suspect they have taken their bat home and won't play out with Sky. As it happens ITV have almost zero HD content so no ones missing much.

headfirst
29th April, 2009, 09:49 PM
I use a program called Digiguide to find out when ITV HD is broadcasting. I've been a subscriber for years, I'm really pleased with it. The application downloads schedules including ITV HD, although the channel quite often goes for days without showing anything!

best
Chris

protexblue
2nd May, 2009, 09:27 PM
As above. Just enabled ITV HD on my Sky HD box, but there's no planner information. Where do people go for info on programming?

Cheers

Try this Zingzing TV Listings | Freeview, Freesat and Virgin TV Guide (http://www.zingzing.co.uk/) has itv hd and bbc hd listings .

inags
25th January, 2010, 03:49 PM
On my Dreambox DM800 I get an EPG (with some progs missing). Used it to record the 2 cup matches yesterday. Picture is much better than BBC HD.
Is there anymore on ITV HD on the board. I cant get the search to work properly.

edward hitler
25th January, 2010, 09:17 PM
To find out what's on ITV HD google joinfreesat.co.uk and then on the left of the page click on ITV HD schedule and you will find a list of what's coming up on ITV HD.
Just noticed that lorrebreaker has posted this info already.

jterryc
16th March, 2010, 10:21 PM
See Freesat ITV HD starts 2 Apr, simulcast of ITV1.
No need for a seperate schedule then

TC