PDA

View Full Version : Autocom cdp+ vehicle not responding

gery11
7th July, 2013, 10:00 AM
Hello, i have a problem with cdp+ 2012 release 3 autocom 4 leds.
I had some problems for instalations on a laptop so i went to another one and there it went fine(Instalation + activation).
After that i tried the vci and with the test i was all ok, after i tried to enter in my car and the vci couldnt been detected.
Tried a second time and now it says that the car is not responding.
I have tried it on a opel zafira, seat leon 2 and nissan murano. It doesnt enter even in generic obd
I have tried installing it several times and i have deleted the hidden files like it is said in other threads of not working vci.
I installed it on win 7 and xp and nothing. Same problem allways vehicle not responding.
I installed and used the software with internet switched off
Do you know any solution?

dopsleutel13
7th July, 2013, 11:02 AM
Hello, i have a problem with cdp+ 2012 release 3 autocom 4 leds.
I had some problems for instalations on a laptop so i went to another one and there it went fine(Instalation + activation).
After that i tried the vci and with the test i was all ok, after i tried to enter in my car and the vci couldnt been detected.
Tried a second time and now it says that the car is not responding.
I have tried it on a opel zafira, seat leon 2 and nissan murano. It doesnt enter even in generic obd
I have tried installing it several times and i have deleted the hidden files like it is said in other threads of not working vci.
I installed it on win 7 and xp and nothing. Same problem allways vehicle not responding.
I installed and used the software with internet switched off
Do you know any solution?
And how did you Flash the hardware ? :pepsi:

gery11
7th July, 2013, 11:21 AM
Hi when i wanted to enter in a car it first said that i needed to update the firmware, after i did that vci was not found, i tried again and the problem was gone but now it shows vehicle not responding. I tried two different laptops with wind 7 and xp and dont know what to do know

dopsleutel13
7th July, 2013, 11:51 AM
Is this the first time that you are using de hardware or was it working before you update to 2012-3 ?

gery11
7th July, 2013, 02:41 PM
It is the first time i used it

Enviado desde mi MT11i usando Tapatalk 2

dopsleutel13
7th July, 2013, 07:53 PM
Put your CDP in the USB port and look in your hardware the drivers for CDP and remove them from the hardware and replce them with this Klik here to download the CDP USB drivers (https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2415248230/USB-Driver.rar)
Test your CDP+ now
if it still doesn't work then try to reflash the CDP and test it again .
if it still not working report the seller !
:five:

gery11
7th July, 2013, 08:11 PM
Thanks dopsleutel13 i will try it tomorrow and also with different software in case that dont work.
I will report the results.
Bedankt voor het helpen;)

Enviado desde mi MT11i usando Tapatalk 2

gery11
9th July, 2013, 10:49 AM
I tried software 2012.3 and 2013.1 and nothing.
Finally i decided to open the box and what do i see?
Chipset wasnt plugged in their socket
I plugged it in and now it works perfectly!
These chinese tools...
Eventhough thanks again for your help dopsleutel13

jo?o antonio
21st July, 2013, 12:28 PM
Put your CDP in the USB port and look in your hardware the drivers for CDP and remove them from the hardware and replce them with this Klik here to download the CDP USB drivers (https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2415248230/USB-Driver.rar)
Test your CDP+ now
if it still doesn't work then try to reflash the CDP and test it again .
if it still not working report the seller !
:five:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Ok mate , this *( USB DRIVER ) LINK , is for all version of Autocom CDP+ *2013-2012-2011 *?
Many thanks.