PDA

View Full Version : tuner server problem

athenrybhoy
8th July, 2013, 11:22 PM
trying to set up a genuine duo with internal hdd running bh2.0.3 (server) and a solo clone running bh 2.0.4 (client)
so on duo i build server in server panel. then go to network browse and mountpoints on the solo/lan connection select the duo ,say no to set up a user and password ,now its supposed show hdd on duo but does'nt ....all ips are correct, ive rebooted both boxes deleted and rebuilt server a few times but hdd never shows up am i missing something? ps. ive done this before using 2 duo's and no problems

gji25
21st July, 2013, 09:36 AM
have you initialised the hdd ?

athenrybhoy
21st July, 2013, 06:07 PM
initialised hdd when it was installed,mounted and works just fine can record and timeshift..i've since managed to get sever (duo) to expand ,mount harddisk > open media player on solo ,go into duo's harddisk but no tuner listed (few other things in there cant remember offhand)

cactikid
21st July, 2013, 07:19 PM
no i dont open media player as i have the duo listed,i press the button between menu and audio which i call my files [ recording list ] and yellow button selects location and gives me a list 4 is my harddisk duo,i am running vix so unsure if it differs much,its a nice option to play recordings from the duo on any vu or other receiver in house.

athenrybhoy
3rd August, 2013, 10:28 PM
no i dont open media player as i have the duo listed,i press the button between menu and audio which i call my files [ recording list ] and yellow button selects location and gives me a list 4 is my harddisk duo,i am running vix so unsure if it differs much,its a nice option to play recordings from the duo on any vu or other receiver in house.
dont have the solo anymore was just setting it up for my father in law,will be doing another one soon might give it a try ,might even give vix a try