PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where i can buy Wii Backups?

mattl
5th April, 2009, 04:31 PM
I softmodded my wii last week and i am trying to find somewhere to buy wii backups from. I know i can download them and burn them myself but they take forever to download and i cant be asked. Thanks in advance, Matt

thelips
5th April, 2009, 04:52 PM
i have got a few on a terrabite harddrive how much would u b willing to pay 4 it?Over 300 + games

mattl
5th April, 2009, 05:07 PM
Not sure to be honest. Its not the sort of thing you see often tbh to gauge price. Give me an idea of what you are after? Unless anyone else has an idea on what its worth?

Also would need a list of what games are on it as well and that they are PAL?

thelips
5th April, 2009, 05:11 PM
send me ur email via a private message and i will send u a list and we try and have adeal if u intrested all games r pal working my wii softmoded version 3.2. fell free to send me a pm if u intrested any1

DiddyDave
5th April, 2009, 07:55 PM
I softmodded my wii last week and i am trying to find somewhere to buy wii backups from. I know i can download them and burn them myself but they take forever to download and i cant be asked. Thanks in advance, Matt

Try a local Car Boot Sale...LOL......

drawflex
6th April, 2009, 12:28 AM
look at newsgroups mate ( do some homework )

ricky_uk1
6th April, 2009, 01:39 PM
oh dear selling backups via this forum is well dodgey for the forum as well as the people who use it

there are forums out there that deal with this kind of stuff

google disqworld for one of the best and cheapest places