PDA

View Full Version : DREAMBOX DM800HD BOOTING PROBLEM

star786
6th April, 2009, 01:15 PM
i have dreambox dm800hd when i power on box ,dreambox small screen say BOOTING this go Only half then screen go blank just red light flashing and screen not go further why his this happen ?how can i fix this pls help me

westkill
6th April, 2009, 03:56 PM
use dreamup to flash image i guess :)

star786
6th April, 2009, 04:25 PM
Yes i did with Dreamup but after flashing is complete error message is display " flashing failed (002 CRC failed )Box will be unusable now "i dont know whats wrong pls help me to make my box work again

Krypton
6th April, 2009, 04:28 PM
how old is it? send it back.

westkill
6th April, 2009, 05:33 PM
will it it not connect via the flashing web browser way ..?

star786
6th April, 2009, 06:15 PM
im just using null cable and connect with dreamup loader

westkill
6th April, 2009, 06:40 PM
can you try it this way m8:)
Dream-Multimedia-Tv GmbH (http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/dm800/eng_browser.php)

vantheman
5th January, 2011, 01:46 PM
have you got you box sorted out yet star 786 cuz mine is doing the same and now wont show nothing on the led screen

neo1
5th January, 2011, 01:56 PM
my friends is doing the same thing it takes hours to boot he said he turned power socket off every night could this be the problem

setfiretorain
5th January, 2011, 06:00 PM
Mine done this mate, Flashed it online and worked fine, try that way as westkill said.

jaipal2004
6th January, 2011, 10:43 AM
keep power button pressed when plugging in the power socket. Wait until it says 'stop' on the LED screen and then it'll give you an IP address.

Go to the address in IE or Firefox and at the bottom of the page it'll say something about upgrading firmware - click that and load up your NFI file. If it's a clone then don't reboot the box and open up another window. THis time upload one of the bootloaders and it'll work.

:)

newbie76
8th February, 2011, 10:37 PM
Hello all,

same problem here, but with the difference that i dont know anything of how to actually do it!

nevertheless i reached the stage where i have to upload the NFI file. wher do i find this file? also where do i find the uploader file?

thanks in advance

owenb
8th February, 2011, 10:44 PM
download a image for the dm800 (loads available google is ur friend) u need to know if it a original or clone dm800 ( if u paid less than ?350 its a clone) then wheter its a ferrari or a sim201 clone look at ur original pwork that u got with the box and should tell ya

then basically do as mentioned above to get the box enter the ip address the box shows on ur pc load the nfi file from where u save it and then press flash once this is done pull power lead out of dm800 then put it back in after a few secs and it will boot hope this helps

newbie76
8th February, 2011, 11:02 PM
thans a lot. i will try and let you know. it is a clone. bought it last month from a CS company...they told me that the clones have these problems and cannot be fixed!!!

fingers crossed it will be ok...i might ned your help tomorrow though, hopefully not...last question do i have to save any files before flashing? will i lose the previous setup?

download a image for the dm800 (loads available google is ur friend) u need to know if it a original or clone dm800 ( if u paid less than ?350 its a clone) then wheter its a ferrari or a sim201 clone look at ur original pwork that u got with the box and should tell ya

then basically do as mentioned above to get the box enter the ip address the box shows on ur pc load the nfi file from where u save it and then press flash once this is done pull power lead out of dm800 then put it back in after a few secs and it will boot hope this helps

owenb
8th February, 2011, 11:04 PM
no mate dont need to back anything up although the only thing id check is that u have a copy of ur files that he supplied u pm me if u need to know more