PDA

View Full Version : SKybox F3 Lost channels

Swoz
15th July, 2013, 06:20 PM
Hi All,

I have come home today to find i have all my premium channels scrambled, Internet is fine and I recieve all FTA channels. It would seem my provider who I have recently paid my subs to has been caught out (Their email has a SOCA reply) - Any advice on how I can obtain my channels back?

Thanks in advance

Swoz

digicon
15th July, 2013, 07:03 PM
Hi All,

I have come home today to find i have all my premium channels scrambled, Internet is fine and I recieve all FTA channels. It would seem my provider who I have recently paid my subs to has been caught out (Their email has a SOCA reply) - Any advice on how I can obtain my channels back?

Thanks in advance

Swoz

This is what happens when you use so called Payservers the lowest of the low IMHO, Baiscally you have been conned and there is no way you will get your money back for an illegal activity.

We cannot discuss anything to do with card sharing on these forums please read the Rules: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/#post2 and pay particular attention to this one here as it will keep you out of trouble asking for anything you shouldn't : Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, cccam, gbox, mbox, etc

The only thing i can suggest is for you to use Google and put the words Card and Sharing in and you will be inundated with more rip off merchants than you can shake a stick at.

Regards

DW190
15th July, 2013, 07:10 PM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Swoz

If you paid by Paypal file a dispute service not received.