PDA

View Full Version : Corsa C - pin from dash

VTS_Tibi
15th July, 2013, 08:16 PM
Hi Guys,

Could you please help me to extract the pin code from the dashboard of a Corsa C? The dash is no longer here, the guy would need a PIN to swap the dash out, but he does not have an OPCOM, and the code which I wrote down is not correct :(

I've attached the EEPROM readouts - read with OPCOM in the Corsa C Instrument cluster, EEPROM submenu; there are two partial readouts and one full readout.

Please check the pin in all. It should be the same in all three but we may never know!

Thanks,

Tibi

damih
15th July, 2013, 08:44 PM
Hello,full read PIN is 8691
second read same and last same

VTS_Tibi
15th July, 2013, 09:54 PM
Thanks Mate! I wrote the saem to the guy, but unfortunately TECH2 will not accept it! :( What can be the problem?

Shmortz
16th July, 2013, 09:01 AM
if wrong code is entered before there is security wait time, tell him to look if it is active and to wait with ignition on until it expires, then can be accepted the right pin

VTS_Tibi
16th July, 2013, 10:22 PM
if wrong code is entered before there is security wait time, tell him to look if it is active and to wait with ignition on until it expires, then can be accepted the right pin

Exactly how you wrote! Today I I had to go to the car with my tools and alptop, and bang, it worked for the first time! Security wait was ON before!

So, it's case solved! Thanks guys! :)

Thomann78
26th December, 2018, 02:50 AM
having problems to programm an used cluster ( no PIN ) to my Corsa C 2001.

OPCom China Clone is available

Hope anyone could help me