PDA

View Full Version : Ford Focus 2.0tdci not start

ruffles1986
16th July, 2013, 08:27 PM
Hello i have in garage a Ford Focus 2.0 Tdci 136hp 2005 year, the car don't start, i try with other wiring harnes and with other ecu and i have same DTCs (except imovilizer with other used ecu)

i add document file

can help me?

genius76
17th July, 2013, 07:44 AM
All you fault codes about short circuit, u still have some where short or open circuit
ground from battery ? wiring to EGR/injectors clear ?

i try with other wiring harnesDTCs not means brand new that did possibility of same bad/shorted wiring

and with other ecu and i have same DTCs its clear pointing that u still have wiring problem or shorted sensor

ruffles1986
17th July, 2013, 07:09 PM
Thanks for reply i don't check for sensor on short(that may be a posibility and now i think it is the more possible). The car not star about 8 month and is very hackneyed for many mechanical that can't star the car.

ruffles1986
19th July, 2013, 09:09 PM
All you fault codes about short circuit, u still have some where short or open circuit
ground from battery ? wiring to EGR/injectors clear ?

not means brand new that did possibility of same bad/shorted wiring

its clear pointing that u still have wiring problem or shorted sensor

You are on correct answer, the pressure sensor of turbocharger is in short. The car now start! Thanks!!!

Mrubbert
21st July, 2013, 05:02 PM
And all the other faultcodes disepered because they chare same voltage from ECU, right.
Dead short or voltage drop ?

genius76
21st July, 2013, 05:33 PM
I assume directly short circuit, these liked do it after corrosion or overheating. U can found what is principal of these sensors when you understand why they shorting :)

Mrubbert
21st July, 2013, 05:58 PM
Have heard about other sensors that also can get shorted,
Anyway its quick to connect voltmeter on same rail and start rip off connectors.

genius76
21st July, 2013, 06:20 PM
Yep but sometime we all need some simple mind / idea from somewhere from somebody. Some time, when have much experience u starting search too deep and forget check first simple things