PDA

View Full Version : Tune my File!

Rockiii
17th July, 2013, 12:38 AM
Hey Guys, i have one file which should be mapped for this specs:

BMW E36 328i MST Wiesmann Build.

The Engine has different Camshafts, a M50 intake Manifold and a 2x3-1 exhaust header.

My friend doesn't need a very comfortable running engine, so just give him a powerful engine.

He wants to drive only 2 or 3 times a year.

Here's the file

------------

The Engine has different Camshafts, a M50 intake Manifold and a 2x3-1 exhaust header.

My friend doesn't need a very comfortable running engine, so just give him a powerful engine.

I would be very happy if someone could please tune this file for me.

Sorry for my mistake at the start of this thread.

filecloud
17th July, 2013, 02:04 PM
Tune my Wallet!

Hey Guys, i have a problem with my wallet:
It is always empty!
I love to go on holidays and i like travelling so much. I want to go by plane first class on a A380.
Only 2 or 3 times a year for some weeks, not more.

Here's my bank account **********

nicamarcos
17th July, 2013, 08:33 PM
Hehehe, and my wallet also join with my pocket :)

Rockiii
19th July, 2013, 10:53 PM
Sorry for my mistake... i thought somebody here is offering his skills for free and doing it just for fun.

Its an nearly 20 year old ECU, but still everybody wants ro earn a lot of cash for doing a favor to anyone.

Thx, mod or admin, please close and delete this thread. :what:

filecloud
19th July, 2013, 11:56 PM
You do not get the point!
Some here give away free tunings in fact. But everyone is missing the magical word "please" in your posting and some form of politeness.
Or do you think it is clever if you want something for free from somebody to shout at him " Give it to me!" with exclamation mark?

Rockiii
9th September, 2013, 09:21 PM
You do not get the point!
Some here give away free tunings in fact. But everyone is missing the magical word "please" in your posting and some form of politeness.
Or do you think it is clever if you want something for free from somebody to shout at him " Give it to me!" with exclamation mark?

Sorry, i just forget to write proper in english some times.
But even with a "please" nobody will do i think.

"Please" sounds like begging to me, in some points.

But you're right, i agree with you.

Sorry again for my mistake.

Let's try again, okay?

oldford
10th September, 2013, 07:45 AM

With those kind of changes nobody can make a reliable map without having the car, with or without the magic word "please".
Especially the camshafts are a mystery, there are so many camshafts, so which one is the first question?

It needs to be on a rolling road or an engine test bench for live mapping.

ZIZZOU
10th September, 2013, 10:36 AM
hahahahaha
when i see the number of thanks that was giving to Mr filecloud i thinked that this guys have made a superbe tuning file for Rookiii
but, no, he don't did any think ,he juste argument who asked for help
so,is there a new rules for DK forum?
shuld we thank the guys that don't gives helps?

ZIZZOU
10th September, 2013, 08:28 PM

Here's the file

------------

I would be very happy if someone could please tune this file for me.

Sorry for my mistake at the start of this thread.

please,read again the dump from your ecu, and upload it here
i will make you a good tuning file for your bmw
regard's

filecloud
11th September, 2013, 10:21 PM
:joyous: Grinovsky, Zizzou! Long time no see. Welcome back from the underworld. It is nice to see that my most devoted follower is back on my trail again.
Please do your magic on this car for this customer. I attach the original, unchanged OBD read of this calibration, so you do not have to mess with the erased coding stuff in the first lines of the datablock. We all would love to learn from you how you can do your crystal ball tuning on such a car.
- How can you adjust the maps on a car with changed cams where you do not know which cams they are, how much the lift, duration and overlap is?
- How can you adjust the timing without having the slightest idea how the filling is changed by the use on an M50 intake?
- How can you adjust fuelling with a heavily changed exhaust without knowing anything about the resonance and rpm/backpressure from this?
Please work your magic and we will all worship you when we see the impressive dyno plots before and after together with the logs from timing retard, fuelling and exhaust temperature that proove the perfection of your file.
greetings,
filecloud

ZIZZOU
16th September, 2013, 06:20 PM
underworld,hahaha:laugh:......,
you say that to the BOSS of one of the best workshop in the world?!!!:eek:,are you blind????:stoned:
return back to the reality m8,and dont dream for a long time:smile:
ok,i have make a tuning file for our freind from the immo off dump
i don't need your original Mr who:laugh:
hope jackii will report for result
sorry filcloude,i am very very very busy as you can see,i will connect again next week to read your answer
pw.....pm