PDA

View Full Version : NEW C14.7 16 July 2013 Online Update!

PaphosAL
17th July, 2013, 12:15 PM
We are delighted to announce that our latest C14.7 online update has just gone live, folks! This involves a root image reflash and the updated C14.7 will be date-stamped 16 July 2013

ENJOY!

Cheers- Renny and AL ;)

PaphosAL
19th July, 2013, 12:01 PM
9th Commando 14.7 online update 19 July 2013

Oops! The script goblin has been at it again and broke the EPG Plugin in the last update two days ago. Very sorry about that...

Also, we weren't 100% happy with the added Utilities menu under the Blue button, so we have redesigned the shellmenu front end from scratch. EPG - AutoBouquets - Utilities are now all grouped into one simple and friendly GUI menu page on BLUE > BLUE called "Commando Toolkit"

Please let us have feedback on what you think of this revised layout, in terms of ease of navigation, user-friendliness, clarity, and so on. Thanks!

If you've already updated to the 16th July edition, please update again to the new 19th July build from this morning.

Cheers- AL :)

Kalipo
21st July, 2013, 01:28 PM
Doesnt work... My box now needs reflashing using FTP.. since update.. ive lost all my menu.. Dont know the problem is but im just about to re ftp the image back to my box as its become totally unusable!

Kalipo
21st July, 2013, 02:05 PM
Right,

Box is trashed.. I cant connect to the box in any way! errors in DCC..

Heres what i did..

I clicked updates in the menu.. it said there was an update.. i clicked ok! then that was it.. the box then did nothing.. waited half hour.. rebooted box cause it woldnt update or getepg wouldnt work..

UPON reboot the box has no commando menus..

i cant do anything??

DCC is useless etc..

I cant even use null cable because powersupply has died on the pc.. grrrrrr ...