Avon tuning vs Dna tuning ?

can someone recommand for the best ones in this field

Thanks

carmageddon
17th July, 2013, 07:56 PM
the word "best" is personally opinion....certainly are good tuner

roman_auto
17th July, 2013, 08:00 PM
ok, but can you recommand from exp top 5 or something ? i am searching a good one to begin working with, TopGear tuning how this company ?

ominimicu
17th July, 2013, 08:01 PM
I m the best there is :D because i dont lie

J_amb_o
17th July, 2013, 09:08 PM
You've asked this before. Are you looking to become a dealer? You won't go wrong with any decent company for Diesel tuning, petrol is far more complicated so you need to be a little more careful.

roman_auto
18th July, 2013, 05:50 AM
You've asked this before. Are you looking to become a dealer? You won't go wrong with any decent company for Diesel tuning, petrol is far more complicated so you need to be a little more careful.

thanks, but carful how , that why i open this post to hear from members with exp which company better because not to do any mistake, and yes petrol too.

Thanks

mishu_b
18th July, 2013, 09:24 AM
my friend most of the tuners here are doing by them self the mods or are working with others which are doing this job under other names than very high brandy company.

more than that - if you will buy files from high branded companyes you will pay a lot for the files and then you will have very few and selective customers!

most of the time here you will not receive recomandation for a company or other due to reason written in the first line!

regards

ominimicu
19th July, 2013, 08:41 PM
No one will recomend a "company" actually so called companies dont exist...behind all those facy names and webistes (revo, turbo, power, eco...Shittytune) there is always some guy , one guy behind all that doing the tune. therea re no engineers, no so called experts...jsut people like us...many here have wesites or workshops...

TCSTigersClaw
20th July, 2013, 07:31 AM
ominimicu is correct , also depending on the company you can see some good files for a specific brand or vehicle and very bad files for other brands and vehicles and other companies vice versa