PDA

View Full Version : bought a vu solo

johnwilliam1
17th July, 2013, 08:44 PM
hi,

i have just bought a vu solo clone, what i would like to know is what would be the best image for this box i want to use it for Cccam, in the INFORMATION/ABOUT section it states

HARDWARE: VU+SOLO(1400E8)
IMAGE:OPENPLI 2.1
KERNEL VERSION:3.1.1
ENIGMA: MAY 8TH 2012
LAST UPGRADE: UNAVAILABLE

DETCTED NIMS:
TUNER A: BCM7325 DVB_S2 NIM (INTERNAL) (DVB-S2

DETECTED HDD:
NONE

guys if you could help much appreciated, this is my first linux box, otherwise my other boxes are a spiderbox 9000 , technomate 5402hd , i want to get it right by putting the right image in. thanks

johnwilliam1
18th July, 2013, 11:04 AM
is there anybody out there, otherwise whats the piont of buying a box when theres no help

lombard
18th July, 2013, 11:43 AM
Firstly the information is all here if use the search option , what version is it ?? v2 , v 3.2 ? or another version which takes latest images ? usually whoever you bought it from should have told you what version it is

digicon
18th July, 2013, 11:45 AM
We have a Tutorial section here on the site which maybe you should read: VU+ Duo & Solo Tutorials (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f195/) as for the Cams part i am afaraid you will not get any in depth help with this part as a read of the forum rules will tell you why: Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, cccam, gbox, mbox, etc.

Any other problems and i am sure you will find help with but as ageneral rule do a search first as you will probably find its already been discussed as your question of images take your pick Blackhole,Vix,OpenPLI etc... they will all run what you want them to run identically the image choice is each to there own.

johnwilliam1
18th July, 2013, 02:11 PM
Firstly the information is all here if use the search option , what version is it ?? v2 , v 3.2 ? or another version which takes latest images ? usually whoever you bought it from should have told you what version it is

VU+ SOLO satellite receiver
1.Linux operating system (Enigma2)
2.Broadcom Mips Processor
3.HDMI+ ETHERNET+ 2 USB+ 2CI+CA if thats the right answer, i did try black hole 2.0.2a vu+ solo backup rvp2013 v2 clone but nothing changed the box except if i where to go into the av settings, it boots up every time, so that ones no good

lombard
18th July, 2013, 05:04 PM
VU+ SOLO satellite receiver
1.Linux operating system (Enigma2)
2.Broadcom Mips Processor
3.HDMI+ ETHERNET+ 2 USB+ 2CI+CA if thats the right answer, i did try black hole 2.0.2a vu+ solo backup rvp2013 v2 clone but nothing changed the box except if i where to go into the av settings, it boots up every time, so that ones no good

no that doesn't help, as its a clone which clone is it ???

johnwilliam1
18th July, 2013, 06:02 PM
no that doesn't help, as its a clone which clone is it ???

i'm sorry mate i just cant give you a good answer to that, i bought it from china ?90 its a vu solo and i am just learning about it, what type of vu clones are they, because i am not sure.

digicon
18th July, 2013, 08:06 PM
The Most popular one being Ferrari Sim which i would assume it is have a look underneath the Solo and see if it has a sticker with either V2.0,V2.2,V3.0,V3.2 if it has then its a Ferrari Sim

johnwilliam1
19th July, 2013, 12:20 AM
The Most popular one being Ferrari Sim which i would assume it is have a look underneath the Solo and see if it has a sticker with either V2.0,V2.2,V3.0,V3.2 if it has then its a Ferrari Sim

the only thing thats on the bottom is a little green ball shape sticker with Qc pass OR OC pass on it and a white sticker with:,

vu solo BN:02110001
SN: MB07098592 thats all there is on the bottom

pongo snodgrass
19th July, 2013, 12:42 AM
i would personally stick VIX or BH image..personally i think the BH images rock..

johnwilliam1
20th July, 2013, 12:06 AM
i put a blackhole image on it successfully