PDA

View Full Version : openbox s6000hd bricked

ivorlongone
21st July, 2013, 02:40 PM
as the title says i think i may of bricked the box..i've tried too reflash it,,and all i'm getting now is a flashing blue light and a blank screen..any idea's pls,,,,

digicon
21st July, 2013, 05:22 PM
And exactly how do you think you have bricked it a little more information say what was the last image you tried installing or plugins

ivorlongone
21st July, 2013, 06:43 PM
And exactly how do you think you have bricked it a little more information say what was the last image you tried installing or plugins

ok..ive since got it back up and running ,i'm using the latest openvix..but having trouble getting tspanel loaded,,either by ftp.or on usb

digicon
21st July, 2013, 09:39 PM
ok..ive since got it back up and running ,i'm using the latest openvix..but having trouble getting tspanel loaded,,either by ftp.or on usb

It wont run on Vix simple as that, what is it that TSpanel has that you cannot get hold of yourself

bighun
22nd July, 2013, 11:04 PM
I have had an open box s6000hd for about 6 weeks now and i am running the latest black hole 2.0.4 image and it is running perfectly if you want tspanel all you do is download the latest version of it in IPk format and FTP it to the temp folder and install it from there for a ?75 vu clone it is a very good box it runs hot but I have ran it for the last 6 weeks through the heatwave it it has not glitched once

worthp
4th November, 2013, 09:32 AM
Is your box still running well with black hole? Where did you get your download for the black hole 2.0.4 image? I've tried a few images with numerous issues, still looking for a stable image.