Can you help me DPF off in Audi a3 1.9tdi 2007
thanks

786mo
22nd July, 2013, 09:50 PM
DPF off by switch. cks ok :)

Pass in pm

786mo
22nd July, 2013, 09:54 PM
Your inbox full, clear it and I send you password.

Thanks

smirnoff_rules
22nd July, 2013, 10:08 PM
no idea why members are posting files with passwords ,, why cant other see your work ? are u charging ? cant understand why this is becoming common on here

lm trying to get admin to open a dpf section and there will be no passwords , files will be removed ..

l sounded like a mod again then lol

Meat-Head
22nd July, 2013, 10:30 PM
lm trying to get admin to open a dpf section and there will be no passwords , files will be removed ..

lol

HORRAY FOR NO PASSWORDS, IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS THEN DONT UPLOAD YOUR FILES,

MAY YOUR CELLPHONE, TV, CAR AND EVERYTHING ELSE INSIST YOU ENTER A PASSWORD 50 times before it wirks

786mo
22nd July, 2013, 10:49 PM
no idea why members are posting files with passwords ,, why cant other see your work ? are u charging ? cant understand why this is becoming common on here

l sounded like a mod again then lol

If I was charging I wouldn't be giving the files here for free... Not saying I do but maybe people do sell files to others for a living, and do wish to protect their work?

It would be good to have a password free section but problem is we would lose 90% of the contributors because they would be afraid of people not buying files from them anymore.

Me personally don't mind helping with files if I have the time but I don't want to just openly give out the files to everyone because there are some very selfish people on this forum that don't deserve them

Just my two cents :)

smirnoff_rules
22nd July, 2013, 10:55 PM
If I was charging I wouldn't be giving the files here for free... Not saying I do but maybe people do sell files to others for a living, and do wish to protect their work?

It would be good to have a password free section but problem is we would lose 90% of the contributors because they would be afraid of people not buying files from them anymore.

Me personally don't mind helping with files if I have the time but I don't want to just openly give out the files to everyone because there are some very selfish people on this forum that don't deserve them

Just my two cents :)
this is why l want a dedicated section. 1.to learn 2. the share 3. program advise and so one , its not rocket science just about time and knowledge sharing

786mo
22nd July, 2013, 10:58 PM
I agree, but it should be limited to contributing members on a selection only basis, reason for this is stated above... some people on here just take take take...

Meat-Head
22nd July, 2013, 11:41 PM
Somewhere on here a member said something, another member ckaimed he was wrong and passworded the info, but why do that, go to the effort of shoeing somebody then oassword it

ominimicu
22nd July, 2013, 11:45 PM
Confirmed trust me, 80% put pass to ask for money later...i aked a lot of people who received a pass file..and they confirmed me yes, or file is so hitttyy and they are asked to pay for a pro file!

786mo
22nd July, 2013, 11:47 PM
Somewhere on here a member said something, another member ckaimed he was wrong and passworded the info, but why do that, go to the effort of shoeing somebody then oassword it

Because some people have the sole intention of selling files, however you guys are all welcome to PM anybody I've done files for and check... :)