PDA

View Full Version : Skybox F5 - displays "program invalid - search again"

charlie567
23rd July, 2013, 03:58 PM
Hi Chaps,

I really appreciate some help, as this is really doing my head-in.

I have loaded Ajs latest channel table on a skybox F5 - all the channels seems to be working fine for a few hours
Later in the evening, some channels start displaying "program invalid - search again" and then across most channels. A reboot has resolved the problem, but only for a few minutes at times...

I have set the box back to factory settings, deleted and reloaded the channel table again.....but again, this message is displayed on various channels.

The signal quality is 80% and other is 70%

So, lm uncertain whether this is:

a) channel table
b) tuner
c) dish alignment

Any advice would be appreciated chaps, as this is just causing me problems now.....l have a ccline from a local provider and it works fine on my other box, so l know its defo not the server.

I just really would like to get this up and running without this message appearing

cheers
Charlie

andy91
23rd July, 2013, 04:01 PM
Back up all of your settings and reinstall the software and add the channel list again. Think I used the Scooby Snax software on my mates boxes and it seems stable to me, Andy. Try here http://www.skybox.cc/down.asp?id=9

P&D
23rd July, 2013, 05:31 PM
all the channels seems to be working fine for a few hours
Later in the evening, some channels start displaying "program invalid - search again" and then across most channels. A reboot has resolved the problem, but only for a few minutes at times...

Sound like the box maybe getting to hot

charlie567
23rd July, 2013, 11:26 PM
thanks for your responses chaps

I just noticed another problem, that the audio is distorted across all changes via the scart
therefore, l think l will send the seller an email and request an exchange