PDA

View Full Version : Skybox f5 (5 months in)

Owenjames3744
23rd July, 2013, 10:20 PM
It's five months since I purchased my skybox f5. It seems tho that the channels I bought it for are suddenly not working. (Trying to be discreet).

The guy I bought it from is not replying to my enquiries (surprise surprise) and I am very much a technophobe.

Is it time to drop this skyboxf5 into the bin or is there someone of a more technical mind able to help. I would be very grateful of this. Thanks in advance.

cgscott
23rd July, 2013, 10:37 PM
He's done you over :)

P&D
23rd July, 2013, 11:39 PM
It's five months since I purchased my skybox f5. It seems tho that the channels I bought it for are suddenly not working. (Trying to be discreet).

The guy I bought it from is not replying to my enquiries (surprise surprise) and I am very much a technophobe.

Is it time to drop this skyboxf5 into the bin or is there someone of a more technical mind able to help. I would be very grateful of this. Thanks in advance.

Hi for the part you need to get the box working again
Google F5 Gift
Thats about all you can say about what you need to get your channels back

But as you have already found out it's a GAMBLE ........

roblfcx5
24th July, 2013, 12:17 AM

Alls you need to do is update the channels with a up to date ch list

P&D
24th July, 2013, 12:50 AM
Alls you need to do is update the channels with a up to date ch list

Sorry mate i think he means all channel missing = Gift dead

roblfcx5
24th July, 2013, 01:03 AM
Sorry mate i think he means all channel missing = Gift dead

Oh ye mis read thought jus losing some

Hadron
24th July, 2013, 10:05 AM

How long was the gift supposed to last?

Owenjames3744
25th July, 2013, 09:09 PM
Hi. I have been given a software link and now it seems most channels are back. That stated some of them are showing the wrong channels. There is no favourites channel list also so I have a right mix up. Btw. Thanks for your help and replies.

P&D
25th July, 2013, 10:02 PM
Just update the channel list with the latest Aj's channel list

AJ's List 25-7-13.zip (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f184/210866d1374770177-aj-s-sky-uk-channel-list-updated-regularly-aj-s-list-25-7-13.zip)