PDA

View Full Version : is this the right way to usb flash solo

ellesmere11
24th July, 2013, 04:08 AM
can anyone tell me is this the right way to flash solo with usb plug and play image.
i have a folder called vplus in this folder there is another one called solo in that folder there are 4 files. i have sent the vplus folder with solo and files to a usb stick i then put stick in usb port on back of solo and plug in power and it should flash is this right. the 4 files in the solo folder are reboot update, kermel auto bin, image version, root cfe auto jffs2.

thanks

DOUGALMCD
24th July, 2013, 10:25 AM
You don't say if you have a genuine box or a clone and if it's a clone what version? What image have you just now? Did you format usb before putting vuplus folder on? The solo should be flashed from front usb. With no other usb attached switch box off at socket insert usb with vuplus/solo folder in front port switch on constant orange/red then flashing orange/red then after approx 2 mins it flashes green. Remove usb and switch off and on again to restart.

ellesmere11
24th July, 2013, 04:55 PM
You don't say if you have a genuine box or a clone and if it's a clone what version? What image have you just now? Did you format usb before putting vuplus folder on? The solo should be flashed from front usb. With no other usb attached switch box off at socket insert usb with vuplus/solo folder in front port switch on constant orange/red then flashing orange/red then after approx 2 mins it flashes green. Remove usb and switch off and on again to restart. thanks for info i have a solo clone version 3.2 the image is vix 3.0 with add ons and cams

thanks

digicon
24th July, 2013, 07:31 PM
thanks for info i have a solo clone version 3.2 the image is vix 3.0 with add ons and cams

thanks

It should then in theory flash any new image seeing as its a V3.2, The four files are correct inside the solo folder