PDA

View Full Version : skybox f5 Random scrambled channels

jphreak
24th July, 2013, 06:56 AM
Just updated latest aj channel list and ccam supplied by operator. I'm now getting randomly scrambled channels. E.g.I have all slysports, but no sly sports news.

Moving up and down through channels using large arrows also occ. Causes scrambling.

Any ideas ?

Cheers....

mmyoung
24th July, 2013, 08:03 AM
I had similar problems, see my posts

jphreak
24th July, 2013, 08:21 AM
Had a look at your posts. Did you get a solution to this problem though ?

Cheers....

Chebico
24th July, 2013, 10:07 AM
I'm getting this too...

Channels work, then i can cycle right through music favs, go to a $ chan and it will say scrambled. sometimes even says invalid program!
If i reboot box they all work again... i'm starting to get really pee'd off!!

Anyone know the most stable firmware??
I dont care about youtube etc.

Hadron
24th July, 2013, 10:12 AM
I have had this problem for ages on different boxes (S9, S10, S11, X3) with all kinds of different firmware. It only seems to happen after I have flicked through some FTA channels & then back to a $ channel.

Apart from switching the box off & on again, I haven't found any other way of getting the $ channels to unscramble again.

mmyoung
25th July, 2013, 05:04 PM
diode fix sorted 90% of my problem, think rest of no signal is down to dish, (builders been working close to it and no dowt they moved by mistake) from what I've gone through so far, bt sport very poor signal on mine, lines through picture and freezing, Liverpool tv the same, I think I must be dish out by a bit, will update once I get mate with signal tester to check for me

andy91
25th July, 2013, 05:26 PM
diode fix sorted 90% of my problem, think rest of no signal is down to dish, (builders been working close to it and no dowt they moved by mistake) from what I've gone through so far, bt sport very poor signal on mine, lines through picture and freezing, Liverpool tv the same, I think I must be dish out by a bit, will update once I get mate with signal tester to check for me

There has been a lot of changes recently to channel frequencies such as Sky Sports News HD ,Discovery HD, More4 HD etc There is now a new channel list to download from Ajs which will fix this problem, Andy.

mmyoung
25th July, 2013, 05:47 PM
hi andy, tried aj's and sky list still same problem, must be dish, will get it checked

mmyoung
25th July, 2013, 06:09 PM
after I upload list is it worth doing a rescan, or am I just duplicating things