PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox dm800hd Motor setting problem

star786
8th April, 2009, 12:03 AM
Hi i have dreambox dm800HD i have 1.2 i try to setup my dreambox dm800 with motor but dish cant move at all,pls post here step by step guide how can i make work my dreambox dm800 wit motor 1.2 diseqce,im really stuck pls help me

tomthebomb1968
8th April, 2009, 01:04 AM
Hi i have dreambox dm800HD i have 1.2 i try to setup my dreambox dm800 with motor but dish cant move at all,pls post here step by step guide how can i make work my dreambox dm800 wit motor 1.2 diseqce,im really stuck pls help me Hi, I am assuming you dish/motor is correctly alligned. This is how I do it with Blackhole 09

1 Menu/Setup/Service Searching/Tuner Configuration

2 Choose Tuner Menu is displayed/ Press OK

3 Reception Setting is displayed

4 Config Mode/Toggle Right button to display Simple

5 Mode/ Toggle Right Button to display Positioner

6 Input your Longitude and Toggle East/West

7 Input your Latitude and Toggle to North and exit out of setup

Should be set up perfect now

star786
8th April, 2009, 05:15 PM
I have gemeni 4.10 image install in my box i did same as you told but dish is still not moving any solution please post here

tomthebomb1968
8th April, 2009, 06:30 PM
use nabilo, pli and gemini gave me problems with motor

seoirse
9th April, 2009, 12:11 AM
I was installing a 500s today, 88cm dish, with motor. Similar issues are happening, which I have not yet resolved, so will post more on this later.
However, on this issue, I think you have to turn on the motor and set voltage to 18v in one of the menu's. I could be wrong...

tomthebomb1968
9th April, 2009, 12:14 AM
I was installing a 500s today, 88cm dish, with motor. Similar issues are happening, which I have not yet resolved, so will post more on this later.
However, on this issue, I think you have to turn on the motor and set voltage to 18v in one of the menu's. I could be wrong...
No m8, should work fine with the instructions I posted.

Star786 are you getting any lights on the motor, can you drive it manually? If not check connections at the box and the lnb. If all is ok all I can suggest is a reflash, try blackhole, you will not go back to anything else once its up and running.

star786
9th April, 2009, 12:42 AM
Hi finally i make box work with All setllites Now my dreambox dm800hd work with all sellites.Now dish move auto to any sellite

joes
10th April, 2009, 04:51 PM
hi
i have spent the last week putting image in and in and in with the motor not working her is what got mine to a working state
1 install the image from here Dream-Multimedia-Tv GmbH (http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/dm800/)
2 set it up for one sat (1 west)

3 load blackhole v.9

4 plugin E2-MOTOR@Likra 5 April (nabilosat E2)

5 when it comes backafter a hardreset setup all the lmb's
that you need and hardreset again
6 load plugin cccam and way you go

the bit that seemed to sort it out was the loading of the original software
hope this get yous going like mine
msn me if it will help
thansk
joe
:aetsch:

imthedaddy
2nd May, 2009, 05:24 PM
im having same problem tried the way Joe has suggested. I got the motor to move with original dm800 image but when I load Blackhole v.09 motor doesnt move again

imthedaddy
2nd May, 2009, 07:11 PM
Hoping Blackhole v.10 will solve problem it should be available today, fingers crossed as Barry Allen 4.8.2 is out.