PDA

View Full Version : Skybox F3 Scrambled

hamster1978
27th July, 2013, 01:15 PM
Afternoon all, Is anyone having any issues with the skybox F3 scrambling quite a lot today. I have a up to date channel list. I have turned off the box and turned on 5 mins later and also turned the internet on and off. Im wondering if its just having a bit of a moment or if there is anything I can do to make it better. thanks

P&D
27th July, 2013, 01:29 PM
More than likely its where you get your channels from
thats about all you can say on this subject

hamster1978
27th July, 2013, 01:34 PM
That's what I was hoping it wouldn't be. Most days it works fine, then today it is shocking. Is it just a case of the card supplier having to many cards from his card.

P&D
27th July, 2013, 01:44 PM
This happens all the time.....later this afternoon it will most prob be ok

southpaw
27th July, 2013, 08:00 PM
you think its bad now
wait til the footy season starts, payservers probably overloading to death now trying to get every last drop outa slyuk

hamster1978
27th July, 2013, 08:07 PM
Its still not on. Sent a mail to the guy I got it from and no reply, Bit annoying really. Are there people out there that look after the servers properly and don't over load. or is it a case of get as much cash in as possible.

P&D
27th July, 2013, 08:18 PM
Hi was the box bought with a gift on it.....?????

If so that's the chance you take

The answer to you question is YES & YES

be careful that type of question is boarder line (to the rules)

hamster1978
27th July, 2013, 08:38 PM
Didn't mean to break the rules nearly. Yeah it was a gift. I knew I was taking a chance. What are the other options???

P&D
27th July, 2013, 09:30 PM
Get another gift.....buts thats all that can be said on the subject

Google will be your mate on that one.....

digicon
27th July, 2013, 09:37 PM
Guy's closing this now as it has been said its treading a fine line with the rules, but by the looks of it solution to the problem found so the OP can take it from here

Thanks