PDA

View Full Version : Multi-room problem

DL1982
27th July, 2013, 09:24 PM
Hi guys,I have a mate who has 3 boxes on the same IP address but recently 2 of thm have stopped working but the other 1 is working fine,apparently it's coming up tht the 2 are comin up as connected to another ip but I can't see how as they are all in the same house,has any1 an idea how I can get these 2 boxes up and goin again?

P&D
27th July, 2013, 09:26 PM
Hi are they all on the same gift ???

DL1982
27th July, 2013, 10:07 PM
Yeah mate it is

Mee?kat
27th July, 2013, 10:13 PM
Ask your mate if the 3 boxes are hard connected via ethernet to his router and if they are then his supplier has either made a mistake or is taking the michael. If the boxes are using wifi tell him to double check the boxes hav,nt been accidently connected to a neighbours unsecured wifi as thats a possibility.

P&D
27th July, 2013, 10:23 PM
1 box = 1 gift
3 boxs = 3 gifts

If you use all 3 box's together at the same time this is impossible & where you get the channels from will ban you

Then you have
3 box's + no gift's

DL1982
27th July, 2013, 10:34 PM
They are all on the same gift as this is allowed,they were all working fine for about a year and now has stopped,my 3 boxes are working fine

intel
27th July, 2013, 11:33 PM
1 box = 1 gift
3 boxs = 3 gifts

If you use all 3 box's together at the same time this is impossible & where you get the channels from will ban you

Then you have
3 box's + no gift's

It's not impossible as the guy has Multiroom - there are lots of free gifts out there with this package, I would check again that the free gift is on the same server (check that the free gift is for 3 boxes and not 2 boxes) and also as Mee?kat said, check your not connected to someone else's router.

Also you said that its been working ok for a year now, maybe the gift is coming to an end? check with the supplier what date the gift ends.

P&D
28th July, 2013, 12:32 AM
It's not impossible as the guy has Multiroom - there are lots of free gifts out there with this package, I would check again that the free gift is on the same server (check that the free gift is for 3 boxes and not 2 boxes) and also as Mee?kat said, check your not connected to someone else's router.

Also you said that its been working ok for a year now, maybe the gift is coming to an end? check with the supplier what date the gift ends.
lol silly me didn't see Multi-room problem lol

DL1982
28th July, 2013, 10:44 AM
No mate the expiry date is not for another 6 months,how could it be possible to be connected to another router mate as he doesn't use wifi he uses the home plugs

digicon
28th July, 2013, 12:22 PM
Sorry Guys This discussion can go no Further : Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, cccam, gbox, mbox, etc.