PDA

View Full Version : not getting sky prem movies +

shutty
28th May, 2008, 08:57 AM
hi just a quickie.....ive got a euro max 5 and installed the latest software..scanned it on 6887 and 6952 [ lancashire area ]but cant get all the channels we previosly had [ ie sky prem / disney channels ] before all the boxes went down..any ideas please

burnngo
28th May, 2008, 11:55 AM
hi just a quickie.....ive got a euro max 5 and installed the latest software..scanned it on 6887 and 6952 [ lancashire area ]but cant get all the channels we previosly had [ ie sky prem / disney channels ] before all the boxes went down..any ideas please

first things first you say you have the eurovox max v what img file are you using i use kuro img to flash remember and delete all channells manually it should do it for you but i sigest deleting all channells the flashing when you sasy you have tried 6.887 6.952 only one of these will be for your area m8 so if you dont get anyjoy with 6.887 use the other also remember to leave channell on for maybe up to 15 20 mins as this can take time also put to channl 01 when uv flashed leave there for tn min check your channells should now all b there say thanks if iv helped i have kuros img latest if you want then pm me with your email

shutty
28th May, 2008, 11:35 PM
hi and thanks
ive reflashed the max 5 with kuro imag file [ latest ] and ill try scannning on 6887 as i used to be on ntl before virgin.[ blackburn area ]
hopefully ill get all preivious channels back before they all went down

Femalelizzard
29th May, 2008, 02:37 AM
I have a maxv euro some of the channels arnt named anymore there like tv 21 tv6 etc im affraid you have to check all your channels and rename them ill dump mine when im sober lol hope this helps :cobblers:

<--Femalelizzard added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...-->

just do a normal power scan and spend 30mins doing your own favs its worth it in the long run at least you know where everything is and whats what