PDA

View Full Version : JUST WANT TO SAY THANX TO ALL POSTERS

smirnoff_rules
8th April, 2009, 08:23 PM
just want to say thanx to u lads for posting links and ( patches lol ). when the site started l came in as a mod but hadnt the time as running my garage was enough ,

just thought id thanx u lads that r posting and uploading to rapidshare (u know who u r)and so on as l know its time consuming but this garage part of the site is getting great hits and views ,

l way even told by another garage to have a look at this site lol ...

keep up the great work lads

krazylegz
8th April, 2009, 08:25 PM
nice post sr m8:)

Devilfish
8th April, 2009, 08:40 PM
Nice post Smirnoff_Rules! :)

When we started the Garage, I had no idea that this stuff even existed let alone be in high demand.

We get loads of hits for this section and rank high for it! :)

Great stuff! Thanks to all the people who keep it alive, I will help out if I can!

cactikid
8th April, 2009, 09:17 PM
and the poor man who has a problem with their car will get an idea what it is with more info,and the one now with new cars is plenty of problems=big money.
nice to see car problems posted and been able to fix it.
well done m8

peugeot
9th May, 2009, 06:44 PM
I am peugeot tech advisor so will be able to help out where possible !!

Patrian
9th May, 2009, 07:51 PM
Everything you want people for OPEL-VAUXHALL Brand, just PM me...
I am a expert, because i have OPEL Dealer Shop...

carl13
9th May, 2009, 10:28 PM
Me Too,
Not been around for long, but gained a lot.

Thanks too for all uploaders time & effort

Hope to help out you guys if I can.

carl13

Freebird
10th May, 2009, 07:29 AM
Im a newbie and work in IT, but i have a long time buudy who runs his own small garage, sole trader (and is also a dry weather biker). He really knows his stuff and looks after customers and their cars, better than any dealer. These days he needs all the help available which Im glad to do and which has been made possibe by you guys. The cooperation is fantastic, real community spirit stuff. I hope i can contribute at some point.
Cheers
Phil

Motika
28th September, 2009, 08:51 PM
Everything you want people for OPEL-VAUXHALL Brand, just PM me...
I am a expert, because i have OPEL Dealer Shop...
Hi Patrian

Quick question do the corsa b (1999-200) and the corsa c (2002) both 1ltr share the same camshaft cylinder valves, springs etc (cylinder head parts that is)