PDA

View Full Version : TS panel help???

pokey1974
29th July, 2013, 01:52 PM
hi all,ive downloaded the ts panel but not sure on how to ftp it and i cant seem to find when use dcc or vucc,can some help me or could maybe be do it remotely.
and looking to get ts media installed aswell.

cheers

digicon
29th July, 2013, 03:58 PM
Just get the TSmedia plugin as that is what is mostly used and FTP the .ipk file to your /tmp folder and install from within your images menu

pokey1974
29th July, 2013, 04:28 PM
cheers digi, so i dont need the tspanel? just use the tsmedia one instead if i download it is there a step by step guide for me how to ftp/ipk it to get it working?

thanks

digicon
29th July, 2013, 09:30 PM
Sorry dude i assumed you where just looking for TSmedia for the Films and ondemand stuff, Naturally if you need cams and Channel lists the you will need both.

Fire up VUCC and enter the IP address of your box as well as username and password click connect and then click FTP this will open up Filezilla on the right hand side pane is your box and the left hand pane is the contents of your PC/Laptop.

Just locate where you downloaded both .ipks and the drag and drop both of them into the right hand pane into the /tmp folder probably better to open the folder first if your not sure.

After they transferred close VUCC down and then go onto your box menu if using Blackhole press Green then Yellow and select install .ipk and there you should see both .ipk files highlight each one on turn and install

Job Done

cactikid
29th July, 2013, 10:26 PM
hmm i think i downloaded plugins and tsmedia was listed so i went from there,on my solo and duo.
running latest vix of course.:top: