PDA

View Full Version : Problem with EDC15VM+ writing error

30th July, 2013, 09:03 PM
Need help,
I read with MPPS EDC15VM+, everything was ok. I do write - comes message (flash erase now) and then has been error. I still have to write try and error. ECU does not respond with VCDS. I unsoldered flash, read in the programmer (flash was empty)and programming . Then I programmed Flash and soldered in ECU. Again there was no response from the ECU.May be the ECU in boot mode? or broken.
knows someone with this problem?

dexik
30th July, 2013, 09:33 PM
Check all solder connections with flash !!!

P.S. Mpps read and write good this ECU with recovery mode :)

Regards

Meat-Head
30th July, 2013, 09:35 PM
Cool not sure if helps, but theres is pin 24 THINK on flash ground it boot mode

search it

lewich
30th July, 2013, 11:21 PM
As above, you can open and ground a pin on the ecu whilst powering on, then remove the ground pin. This should allow you to gain access to the micro. Go to MPPS, choose "generic" from the drop down list then EDC15 and follow instructions!

31st July, 2013, 04:35 AM
[QUOTE=dexik;2044451]Check all solder connections with flash !!!

P.S. Mpps read and write good this ECU with recovery mode :)

all pins soldered well

yes, I know that many EDC15 made with MPPS

31st July, 2013, 04:37 AM
ok. I try with boot mode ,24 pin to ground.

serdarmsc
31st July, 2013, 06:20 AM
if you write EDC15 series with MPPS, you must write on "RECOVERY MODE". if you get any error, close all and wait 10 minute for try again.

ominimicu
31st July, 2013, 10:02 AM
Let me see the file you flashed.

antibisic
31st July, 2013, 11:06 AM
Need help,
I read with MPPS EDC15VM+, everything was ok. I do write - comes message (flash erase now) and then has been error. I still have to write try and error. ECU does not respond with VCDS. I unsoldered flash, read in the programmer (flash was empty)and programming . Then I programmed Flash and soldered in ECU. Again there was no response from the ECU.May be the ECU in boot mode? or broken.
knows someone with this problem?

Are you corected checksumm before write?

Meat-Head
31st July, 2013, 07:32 PM
Rumor states look fir 'audi me7'xxx. Boot mode'

31st July, 2013, 08:49 PM
Hi, I've problem solved.
First I flash written with original file in the programmer (ID test AM29F800BT happens on the fourth time.) Then I eeprom files write befor and after writing compared (eeprom read before ori file read by the ECU), were differences, image adds below. with original flash and eeprom ECU work, then I tried with Galletto write mod file, the same error happens. Flash now does not query ID and read-write in Programmer.Mit new AM29F800BT everything works well.
Thanks to all

eeprom right -after error left - before read

pocinas
27th June, 2019, 09:06 AM
Hi, I've problem solved.
First I flash written with original file in the programmer (ID test AM29F800BT happens on the fourth time.) Then I eeprom files write befor and after writing compared (eeprom read before ori file read by the ECU), were differences, image adds below. with original flash and eeprom ECU work, then I tried with Galletto write mod file, the same error happens. Flash now does not query ID and read-write in Programmer.Mit new AM29F800BT everything works well.
Thanks to all

eeprom right -after error left - before read

The main problem which you do, you write via programmer file which you read via Obd, you cant do this.. bacause obd dont read all secrors from.flash memory.

The way is.... use some.donor readed via programmer, program via programmer this donor, solder flash to.ecu than ecu should recognoaed via obd and flash via obd you first backup.

morgano
27th June, 2019, 11:13 AM
The main problem which you do, you write via programmer file which you read via Obd, you cant do this.. bacause obd dont read all secrors from.flash memory.

The way is.... use some.donor readed via programmer, program via programmer this donor, solder flash to.ecu than ecu should recognoaed via obd and flash via obd you first backup.

lol you came 6 year later ;)