PDA

View Full Version : ****************toggling between login and online

oluwaseye
31st July, 2013, 10:54 AM
Hi All,
I have a skybox f5 for almost 3 months and its been working fine, all of a sudden, all $ channels are now scrambled. After much read ups, i found that ***********is toggling between login & online. I have updated to the latest firmware but this problem continues, any help??
Thanks

mahrkpat
31st July, 2013, 11:04 AM
You should talk to the supplier of your gift.

oluwaseye
31st July, 2013, 11:25 AM
I talked to him already, he said that he tried my gift on 3 diff boxes and it worked, he advised that something is wrong in my cccam emulator, any idea about cccam emulator??? Thanks

deanlecky
31st July, 2013, 01:57 PM
Try a factory reset?

samsid
31st July, 2013, 02:46 PM
the message your getting means ur being denied access to the host, not meant to talk about these items here ,so I'll be careful.Don't factory reset the box you'll lose the unspeakable. I doubt the emulator is the issue,what you can do is use the other emulator on box with a little research you'll find you can enter the unspeakable there manually. another poss cause the unspeakable is being used from two sources, then your man's security would deny you access

P&D
31st July, 2013, 05:18 PM
Has your IP address changed ????

Try ....
Menu...Network settings....Ethernet settings...see if DHCP is on ???

If it is...turn it off....exit & reboot the box.
once the box restarts

turn it back on then reboot the box
see if that sorts the problem

DigiClone42
31st July, 2013, 09:06 PM
************************************************ If that works then your line is at fault, if it doesn't work then it's the box. You can test the internet connection by going to the LAN utility in the setup and trying to access the weather app

PremierD
31st July, 2013, 09:14 PM
************************If that works then your line is at fault, if it doesn't work then it's the box. You can test the internet connection by going to the LAN utility in the setup and trying to access the weather app

read the :rulez: pleas e

oluwaseye
1st August, 2013, 07:21 PM
Thanks mate, i have done this already but the issue still goes on.

oluwaseye
1st August, 2013, 07:24 PM
There is no issue with my DHCP, i did turned it off, reboot the box and turned DHCP on and reload the box, but this did not resolve the issue.

oluwaseye
1st August, 2013, 07:46 PM
Thanks dude, all the apps (youtube, weather map) worked fine without any issue.

P&D
1st August, 2013, 09:17 PM
As the 2nd post says....be all end of story

andy91
1st August, 2013, 09:53 PM
Had the same problem with a friends skybox F5. The fix is as P&D says it is. Keep turning the Dhcp on and off and reboot the box,crappy internet connection. Don't think it recognises the ip address all the time even though the YouTube app works fine. Anyway it sorted my mates box out, Andy

P&D
2nd August, 2013, 11:42 PM
Hi Andy i think you can enter the IP address manually via the etherenet settings & save it

oluwaseye
6th August, 2013, 10:49 PM
Problem is now resolved after i got a new gift from my provider, thank you all for your effort.