PDA

View Full Version : R U superstitious about how or where you watch your team ?

Dreamer
28th May, 2008, 01:06 PM
My other half doesn’t like me to watch any Celtic games. Apparently I’m a Jinx because I’m of a different religion and I curse them by watching. And there was me thinking it was a term of endearment being called hunlol

Do you have any superstitions, like having to wear the same shirt or watching the game from the same pub or with the same people?

McMav
28th May, 2008, 04:02 PM
Yes but it let me down for Manchester :(

Watch more Celtc games :D

JTH
28th May, 2008, 11:18 PM
My other half doesn?t like me to watch any Celtic games. Apparently I?m a Jinx because I?m of a different religion to him and he thinks I curse them by watching. And there was me thinking it was a term of endearment being called hunlol

Do you have any superstitions, like having to wear the same shirt or watching the game from the same pub or with the same people?

convert ur other half into the proper way of life.:barscarf::barscarf:

Femalelizzard
29th May, 2008, 02:39 AM
im more consernd what my misses is doing shes a nympho lmao joking newcastle never play as you expect so i dont have a problem:bootyshake:

MFCGAVMFC
29th May, 2008, 09:42 AM
I gotta wear my Motherwell top during the match, the current home one and my claret and amber bar scarf if i dont have them on then kick off must be delayed until i have them lol

randall
31st May, 2008, 10:00 AM
being a spurs supporter, I've had to keep my fingers crossed until FT+8mins, especially when playing chelski! :flute:

crumy
15th June, 2008, 08:53 AM
i will only watch wales play england from the house lol. (6 nations) . if i go to the pub to watch it there cursed:guns: