PDA

View Full Version : latest commado image

seangraves
3rd August, 2013, 10:55 AM
ive got dm500s with latest commado image on it //im having problems with the epg download ,,when i boot box up it goes to channel yet i cant get the epg to load ie get the wizard to start doenloading epg update help pullin me hair out lol

psats
3rd August, 2013, 10:19 PM
ive got dm500s with latest commado image on it //im having problems with the epg download ,,when i boot box up it goes to channel yet i cant get the epg to load ie get the wizard to start doenloading epg update help pullin me hair out lol

did you try..blue / toolkit / red / red / yellow / green / press for yes or no

seangraves
4th August, 2013, 04:55 PM
Thanks that's that sorted. Need help installingCam2.14 were to put itplrase odipts guide

dan121976
15th August, 2013, 03:29 PM
CCcam.cfg to /var/etc/....CCcam.ppc to /var/bin/emu/ .... just delete the file extention ... ie CCcam.cfg rename to CCcam

PaphosAL
21st August, 2013, 12:03 PM
CCcam.cfg to /var/etc/....CCcam.ppc to /var/bin/emu/ .... just delete the file extention ... ie CCcam.cfg rename to CCcam

That's a tad confusing, m8! We need to finish up with:

/var/etc/CCcam.cfg

and

/var/bin/emu/CCcam

(read the /var/etc/info/06-Hints and Tips.txt helpfile > 'Softcam' section!)

Cheers- AL :)

paul93
4th September, 2013, 04:00 PM
can anybody explaine to a newbi that step by step how Commando 14.7 works on dm 500 and how i can get auto update for channels i will really appriciate your help and thanks in advance

psats
4th September, 2013, 11:01 PM
can anybody explaine to a newbi that step by step how Commando 14.7 works on dm 500 and how i can get auto update for channels i will really appriciate your help and thanks in advance

plenty of info in the commando thread

psats
9th September, 2013, 09:13 PM
sorry to say but couldnt find it its my first time mate.any help here or pm me will be appriciated.
thanks in advance

your auto update for channels is the scanning mode.

if you mean you want to clear the pay channels you need you need install camd and get yourself c line