PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox Bouquets

deano95
10th April, 2009, 02:16 AM
:bawling: can anyone help ....im still not used to this dreambox yet...it took me about 45 mins to make my bouquet ..was happy untill i done a scan then found that now all it says in the bouquets is removed service .....the channels are all there..but i dont fancy typing them all in by remote control...also epg has gone....is this drastic or an easy fix:driver:

Devilfish
10th April, 2009, 02:30 AM
Here's a guide for creating bouquets that might help.

Digital Kaos - Downloads - How To Setup Bouquets on Gemini and Enigma Images (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/guides/3/how-setup-bouquets-gemini-enigma-images-16/)

Do the channels still work? It's just the bouquets that you need to arrange?

deano95
10th April, 2009, 02:52 AM
the channels all work fine its just the bouquets i had set up are knackerd all the channels in the bouquets say removed service and are still working ...if i deleted this bouquet and made a new one will all the channels automatically be in all services as before....

Devilfish
10th April, 2009, 04:27 AM
All channels are always in the All Services list, that is your full, alphabetical list of channels.

trickykid
10th April, 2009, 10:47 AM
the channels all work fine its just the bouquets i had set up are knackerd all the channels in the bouquets say removed service and are still working ...if i deleted this bouquet and made a new one will all the channels automatically be in all services as before....

you can always do it manually, at least you have all the bouquets the way you want them. Sometimes re-arranging them could take longer than doing it yourself.
And yes, you will still have all the channels in all services, when you make a bouquet you only add the link.